Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
shadowwarrior99999 said:
djricekcn said:
They could make it goes to the main menu or shows a logo then black screen.

I don't know why my post was removed when I didn't give any links and what not, either way, that thread doesn't say opening. Just Sony PSP logo, which has always been the case.

Heh. I knew that post was going to be removed.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
why wait for a usa release by square america, they hire people off the street for voice acting and take way too long to translate

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"By Thisistustin
When you open the eboot with hex editor the header is .elf I have a tool that might be able to remove the lba if I rename it to eboot.elf IDK though brb with results."

"By some guy
The main developer of GEN bought BBS so once he'll received it, he sure will be working on a new GEN."

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nitrostemp said:
why wait for a usa release by square america, they hire people off the street for voice acting and take way too long to translate

Lol.

If you ever even looked at the voice acting staff for the American Kingdom Hearts games, you would know they're not just "random people".

Wikipedia artlce on Kingdom HeartsThe first game featured Haley Joel Osment as Sora, David Gallagher as Riku, and Hayden Panettiere as Kairi.[103] The third game, Kingdom Hearts II, saw the return of the main character voice actors and added Jesse McCartney as Roxas, Brittany Snow as Naminé, and Christopher Lee as DiZ.[104] Other notable actors included Sean Astin, Steve Burton, Billy Zane, Will Friedle, Mandy Moore, Ming-Na, David Boreanaz, and James Woods.

MZ EXE.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowwarrior99999 said:
"By Cullen
Going offline for abit to work on this.
I'll be back. "

Guess we have to wait for tonight or early tomorrow morning.
So far nothing actually important coming from Cullen, Cullen is just stating the obvious. My money is on Kiss of Death

QUOTE(djricekcn @ Jan 9 2010, 12:33 AM) I don't know why my post was removed when I didn't give any links and what not, either way, that thread doesn't say opening. Just Sony PSP logo, which has always been the case.
Your post got removed since you obviously gave out way too much information

_EX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I found the forum and Yes, Kiss of Death has left and ,by the looks of things, isnt coming back for a while.

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
_EX said:
I found the forum and Yes, Kiss of Death has left and ,by the looks of things, isnt coming back for a while.
He said he will try more tomorrow.
And besides we have Cullen and Alpha-1
And other people from other forums i bet are working on it.

"By Cullen
now just to let you all know if i fail
this isnt the end.
Alpha s still working on his
patch + he is far more intelligent
than me on this
results coming shortley.."

Welp
"By Alpha-1
Sorry to break it to you guys. But this will take a while.

My First Test Run On M33 Failed..Sadly..I Got The Black Screen, But it DID Start The Game, so i guess there is something that im missing..hmm But, im still trying other things. "

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's failed on M33, there's something missing. It's supposedly not gonna work on current GEN firmware. Alpha's still working on it, KoD gave up for the day and Cullen said it failed.

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"By Cullen
testing my patch in 30 seconds.
after extraction
please be prepared for the news of my patch. "

Cross your fingers and toes all 200 people that are reading this.

"By Kiss of Death
"Not possibe at all unless gen make an update to use launch tags required to play this game, it may be possibe to play the untouched iso on gen if you put the iso mode on normal and also have a umd in the drive that has a 6.20 update in it. can't confirm as i don't have any umd's that go up that far"
"

"By Alpha-1
Well, we know GEN Has Give up on us since that Noob Made a M33-8 From GEN-D3

So..we must explore all results. And Remember, Cheer for me AND Edward, were both working on it "

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tanvm07 said:
Kod is saying hes gave up for today and t will never work on a GEN firmware

Not, "never work on a GEN firmware" per se, but that it wouldn't work on a CURRENT GEN firmware. But there isn't gonna be a new one, since that noob made M33-8 out of D3. So yeah.

EDIT: 130 pages of spam. another minute and it'll be 131.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)