Kingdom Hearts 3D: Pinocchio And Hunchback Stages Revealed

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Must I repeat myself?

4) Saying that shooters only teach people "the different kinds of guns and how to kill a man" implies that a game with violence teaches violence; any game with violence (even mild), then, would apply. I'm sorry you had trouble with this, but showing that it [This idea] was illogical was the point.

I assumed it didn't take much of a brain to put that together.

The point is, it is a ridiculous argument to make

Come on, reading isn't that hard.

This isn't that difficult of a concept to comprehend; the idea that any piece of fiction with violence is somehow instructive about how to commit violence is illogical and ridiculous. No matter the violence (from Kingdom Hearts level to Call of Duty level), it just doesn't happen. If a child has problem telling the difference between reality and a video game, then they should not be playing the games in the first place; the game is not responsible.

This has absolutely nothing to do with getting the ratings boards to change their systems. My examples were not my actual opinion; it was supposed to be a simple straw man demonstrating how finding one type of violence corrupting could be twisted to encompass others.

Why are you struggling with this? It really isn't that hard to grasp.

As for your last part, while it obviously doesn't hurt Square Enix ("Oh shit, Frank, these tonal inconsistencies are just giving me a massive migraine."), it cripples the narrative they tried to create. Again, almost everything has a fandom that will blindly accept whatever gets handed to them; the problems don't disappear just because they are easily satisfied.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Atlus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Square Enix
Warner Bros.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Disney

Square Enix struggle to produce quality games and Disney are just fucking nauseating. Merge the two together and you get convoluted mediocrity. If I want to learn about the power of friendship, I go play Sonic Generations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NO111ONE @ NO111ONE: Oh my god drug dealers inbound, panic