Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Music

ThommyDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
don't know where to post something like this but...

i would like to ask/request a ldownload link or info about where i can get the songs from the game... i am addicted to the normal theme from "Beasts Castle" and what to download it or get it or something... pls help!

(if this is posted in a wrong place please can a OP move it to where it should be??)

ThommyDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
CannonFoddr said:
Couldn't you just plug the DS headphone into a PC Mic socket & record it direct ??

i don't know if that works because i have no idea what you mean with that...
i also don't have DS headphones... so whatever you mean i can't do that...

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I am pretty sure that most of the music is from the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST so try searching for that. Should be easy enough to find.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ThommyTheBoy said:
CannonFoddr said:
Couldn't you just plug the DS headphone into a PC Mic socket & record it direct ??
i don't know if that works because i have no idea what you mean with that...
i also don't have DS headphones... so whatever you mean i can't do that...
What I mean is you get a cable like
rw28_2003cat.jpg

Plug one end into your DS headphone socket & the other into your PC's 'Microphone' socket
Then on your PC use any Sound recording software (e.g. Audacity) to record the sound while you're playing the game on the DS

You then end up with a sound wav on the PC of whatever was being played on the DS - which you can then use in whatever way you like
This is the method I used to get the 'Scribblenaut title tune' that I use in my videos

sonicboom510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's too much of a hassle to manually record it (at least for me). The music in 358/2 is the same soundtrack featured in the previous Kingdom Hearts games. They were just recycled into this game. If you search up some of the soundtracks from Kingdom Hearts 2 and the First game, you'll most likely find Beast's Theme (From KH2 I believe), and any other songs, such as Roxas's Theme.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
The soundtrack is indeed nice. But i dont get why people can request download links for music in a game, but not roms? Or is there something im misunderstanding? Is it legal to just rip music and upload it?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WioWao said:
The soundtrack is indeed nice. But i dont get why people can request download links for music in a game, but not roms? Or is there something im misunderstanding? Is it legal to just rip music and upload it?
It is not legal to rip music and upload it, as the file itself is copyrighted material. He shouldn't be allowed to request download links, but then again nobody gave him one, just told him what to search for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...