Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Music

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ThommyTheBoy, Oct 22, 2009.

Oct 22, 2009
  1. ThommyTheBoy
    OP

Member ThommyTheBoy GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    don't know where to post something like this but...

i would like to ask/request a ldownload link or info about where i can get the songs from the game... i am addicted to the normal theme from "Beasts Castle" and what to download it or get it or something... pls help!

(if this is posted in a wrong place please can a OP move it to where it should be??)

2. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    Man i wish i could get that song too and have it as a ringtone

3. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    Couldn't you just plug the DS headphone into a PC Mic socket & record it direct ??

4. ThommyTheBoy
    OP

Member ThommyTheBoy GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    i don't know if that works because i have no idea what you mean with that...
    i also don't have DS headphones... so whatever you mean i can't do that...

5. sgwiiboy

Member sgwiiboy GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I am pretty sure that most of the music is from the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST so try searching for that. Should be easy enough to find.

6. cmbhjv

Newcomer cmbhjv Newbie

United States
    I know just the music of the beginning movie, is Sanctuary, the singer is Utada Hikaru.

7. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    A lot of these themes are on youtube and you can find a web-based app which converts youtube videos into mp3's for download.

8. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    What I mean is you get a cable like
    [​IMG]

Plug one end into your DS headphone socket & the other into your PC's 'Microphone' socket
    Then on your PC use any Sound recording software (e.g. Audacity) to record the sound while you're playing the game on the DS

You then end up with a sound wav on the PC of whatever was being played on the DS - which you can then use in whatever way you like
    This is the method I used to get the 'Scribblenaut title tune' that I use in my videos

9. sonicboom510

Newcomer sonicboom510 Member

United States
    It's too much of a hassle to manually record it (at least for me). The music in 358/2 is the same soundtrack featured in the previous Kingdom Hearts games. They were just recycled into this game. If you search up some of the soundtracks from Kingdom Hearts 2 and the First game, you'll most likely find Beast's Theme (From KH2 I believe), and any other songs, such as Roxas's Theme.

10. WioWao

Member WioWao GBAtemp Regular

Denmark
    The soundtrack is indeed nice. But i dont get why people can request download links for music in a game, but not roms? Or is there something im misunderstanding? Is it legal to just rip music and upload it?

11. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    It is not legal to rip music and upload it, as the file itself is copyrighted material. He shouldn't be allowed to request download links, but then again nobody gave him one, just told him what to search for.