Not open for further replies.

Faize00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first of all this is just about Toni Plutonij. Why is he Closing all KH 358/2 days topic? Whats wrong with it anyway?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He doesn't want pages and pages of people screaming for help. Its as simple as that or maybe more. Anyways request thread lock.
biggrin.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni closes the threads because most of them are useless spam that can be answered in the existing topics. Like all the "how does this load on XXX flashcard?". They put a strain on the servers and eat up precious space. Clearly you weren't here for releases such as Chrono Trigger DS and Mario and Luigi 3. There were dozens of topics made in just hours of the release complaining about how the game wouldn't load. It makes the site go slow as hell. That was an issue on the first day of KH Days as well. It even crashed a few times for me.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Guys answered it for you, and basically, I was here on many big game releases, and I know how things work..

Besides, I close all pointless threads, all threads that could be answered in already existing threads, without creating new ones..

And this thread is as pointless as one thread can go, you could have easily contact me via PM, and not create another thread titled KHD, that has nothing to do with a game, and in wrong section..

tongue.gif

Guess what, thread closed
rofl2.gif

EDIT: No, really, I'm closing all the KHD threads because I hate the freakin' game!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton