Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Faize00, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2009

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days by Faize00 at 11:19 AM (2,047 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Faize00
    OP

Newcomer Faize00 Member

United States
    Okay, first of all this is just about Toni Plutonij. Why is he Closing all KH 358/2 days topic? Whats wrong with it anyway?

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    He doesn't want pages and pages of people screaming for help. Its as simple as that or maybe more. Anyways request thread lock. [​IMG]

3. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    Toni closes the threads because most of them are useless spam that can be answered in the existing topics. Like all the "how does this load on XXX flashcard?". They put a strain on the servers and eat up precious space. Clearly you weren't here for releases such as Chrono Trigger DS and Mario and Luigi 3. There were dozens of topics made in just hours of the release complaining about how the game wouldn't load. It makes the site go slow as hell. That was an issue on the first day of KH Days as well. It even crashed a few times for me.

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Guys answered it for you, and basically, I was here on many big game releases, and I know how things work..

Besides, I close all pointless threads, all threads that could be answered in already existing threads, without creating new ones..

And this thread is as pointless as one thread can go, you could have easily contact me via PM, and not create another thread titled KHD, that has nothing to do with a game, and in wrong section..

[​IMG]

Guess what, thread closed [​IMG]

EDIT: No, really, I'm closing all the KHD threads because I hate the freakin' game! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.