Kinect Star Wars Gameplay: "I'm Han Solo"

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
This is amazing, just could not stop laughing when someone linked this on Twitter last night. Its the funniest thing I've seen in ages. We spent the next hour watching Star Wars cosplayers dancing on Youtube. I don't even care if it's a god-awful game, that was so worth it. :lol:

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should let the guys who did Red Steel 2 (imo til this very day the game with the best combat EVER) try to make an amazing StarWars game.

My boner is listening.

Red Steel 2 was excellent and the combat was really quite fun. I would rather wait for a proper motion Star Wars game though when the tech was flawless. Even the PS Move and WM+ are still rather imperfect. Next gen a lot of the motion controls will probably be better and could really suit a good Star Wars game.

EDIT: Thanks Kotaku for these gifs...

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can enjoy this for it's camp value, but little else.

I can also enjoy the rage over a bad Star Wars game, because it's like people don't remember that good Star Wars games are few and far between.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can also enjoy the rage over a bad Star Wars game, because it's like people don't remember that good Star Wars games are few and far between.

Star Wars used to have absolutely fantastic video games, what are you smoking.

X-Wing/TIE Fighter games are considered some of the best flight games period. Let's not forget KOTOR, Jedi Knights, Rogue Squadron, Galactic Battlegrounds, Battlefront, and Super Star Wars, just to name a few.

I'm also a pretty big fan of Bounty Hunter and The Clone Wars (the last gen game not based on the cartoon). Apparently some people also really liked Republic Commando.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Star Wars used to have absolutely fantastic video games, what are you smoking.
I think you misunderstand. I didn't say there aren't any good Star Wars games, I said they're few and far between, meaning that there are some but they're surrounded by terrible ones.

Republic Commando (which is a great game) was released amid a slew of Episode II games that were abysmal. All the Episode I games (save for maybe Pod Racer and maybe one other that someone here has played that I haven't) are just plain bad.

Yes there are some fantastic Star Wars games out there, but there is a large amount of bad ones too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For @Flame