• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,617
  • Replies 42
D

Deleted User

OP
topbox_3163.jpg

Atomic Accessories has come up with the first 'peripheral' for Kinect - the Game Boat.

Yes, CVG readers, your cries have been heard! "Where is our peripheral boat?" you demanded in your millions following the rubber dinghy mini-game in Kinect Adventures. And it's here! Atomic Accessories, peripheral-maker of the people, would not let your demands go unanswered.

"The first product in the Play On line-up brings the entertainment of Kinect Adventures game out of the tv set, directly in your living room!" it shouts on its website. "Game it Real! With this real-size replica of Kinect Adventures's awesome dinghy."

We don't know what Game it Real means either. But if you want to Game it Real, something I'm sure we've all secretly wanted to do since watching the Kinect Adventures trailer, at least we can now do so thanks to this amazing rubber dinghy. Atomic notes that Game Boat can be used "in the water, at the sea or at the pool, by children and adults."

Fingers crossed, next week their future peripherals will allow us to Game it Real with actual tigers for Kinectimals as well.

icon11.gif
Source

D

Deleted User

OP
Lovely. A boat for a motion-sensing peripheral. Why not create a 'bed' peripheral too?

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
the people who will actually buy this are why xbox live is more expensive now

the golden rule of capitalism: stupid people will buy anything

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thing is hillarious. I'd never buy it but I think its awesome just because its so weird.

Honestly though, you gotta wonder if it's real.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
The perfect peripheral for sailing upstream in the shit that is Kinect.

That's all I got, sorry. This probably beats the horse or baby peripheral as the dumbest idea I've seen recently.

crying%20baby_01.jpg

"Wah, I'm a joyless, hatefilled, web addicted fanboy who thinks my opinion matters. WAAAAAAHHH."

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
This is just a spoof to promote the new game and get people talking.

THANK YOU

My faith in the intelligence of humanity is restored.

edit: Mods you really need to get a f***ing sense of humor.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of getting Kinect for Christmas as a family present. I have watched some videos and read a bit of the hype. I can't work out if this will finally add some good quality family entertainment to the Xbox or just be an epic frustrating failure.

I guess £120 is not the end of the world so I might pre-order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1