Hacking Kickgaming, never though I'd have to say that....

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ah hi there Shadow_Jean. Real sorry to hear about what happeend to you.

I live in toronto and used to order from Kickgaming alot. Last january me and some buddies decided to order the supercard ds one that just came out. It was pretty cool, we all got it in about 3 days. From what i believe though, kickgaming is actually located in Richmond Hill ontario no?

It was only this november that i decided to order a superkey for my supercard lite (yes its ancient x.x) The funny part is i ordered on november 12st with their site saying it was on backorder. i waited a good 2 weeks until they were in stock and it was shipped. I got my tracking number and patiently waited... and waited...

after 3 days i check the canada post site again and rofl it says "FAILURE TO DELIVER TO HOUSE" im like wtf? i have a grandma at home all day and shes still able to open the door and get mail and stuff so wtf canada post >.> anyways kickgaming told me the parcel got lost and they were requesting to run a trace with canada post...

On january 15th i finally got my superkey. What a wild ride kickgaming, canada post seriously sucks x.x

Scythe89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kickgaming is a good store but their price matching sucks.

This is how they calculated the price match on my order:

(Competitor's Price + Shipping + Tax) x 0.95 + Shipping + Tax.

So basically I had to pay 1.95 times the amount of shipping and tax to save 5% on the item...

Plus, the competitor had free shipping (with tracking) and doesn't charge tax either...

Even with that formula they still overcharged me, and I had to corret them. They then refunded some money to correct it, but not enough to correct the overcharge...

I like the store, but I won't buy from there again
tongue.gif

Oh, and shipping was on time, though.

wkndplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just out of curiosity for anyone that has used kickgaming with canada post express 3-5 business day tot he US, does the tracking information ever update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright