Kick Gaming site re-launch and contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsxconfused

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey wow. I like the new site. Made everything easier to find. Great job with the new site!
cool.gif

Invalidated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went to kickgaming.com, got some pretty decent stuff. Got a couple things I want though. Hope I win, I need a new flashcart for my new DSI anyways.

zogenie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i would like to say thanks to kick gaming! and also gbatemp! and hopefully i win? heh. oh ya and FF14 is totally gonna be awesome! (ff11 vet)

CHUNKYBOWSER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their new website looks really good. I'm glad I signed up here at GBATemp for all the help I need. xD

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you know that the Kick Gaming website has had 10114566 visits since Tuesday February 01, 2005?
lecture.gif

I should get a bonus prize just for knowing that!!!
grog.gif

Captain Crotchsp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo. Here I am to enter. I've been on the fence about the DSi, but this and the possibility of more interesting DSi downloads like Mighty Flip Champs have me leaning towards getting one.

The new website design is indeed quite good - very graphical and easy to navigate. It's a fine example of how to put together a user friendly site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works