Not open for further replies.

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the new look. I hope they made it a bit easier to cancel orders. Last time I ordered from them I somehow ended up with 3 identical orders.

I'm always ready for a chance to win free stuff. Come on SuperCard!

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmm, it's definitely a paradigm shift from the old, and it's certainly more interesting to look at.
smile.gif
Also, hope I win something
smile.gif

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
biggrin.gif
. I baught my Cyclods off here a year ago for a friend of mine. The place has great shipping and handling. For the first time, there isnt a SPAM/SPAZZING comments on this thread which is great. For a big thread that is
tongue.gif
. Keep up the great work Kick Gaming!!!.
biggrin.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Spikey isn't sure if he's allowed to enter or not. The Spikey will post anyways because worst case scenario, the Spikey will still receive nothing. Best case the Spikey will receive something and be very happy.
SpikeySmiley.png

Comixsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if its the new site or if my internet is running slow (It might be everyone looking at it at once), but its loading slower than the old site used to.

The looks sleeker than the old one, and way sexier!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
The head of an animal is the rostral part (from anatomical position) that usually comprises the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth (all of which aid in various sensory functions, such as sight, hearing, smell, and taste). Some very simple animals may not have a head, but many bilaterally symmetric forms do.

There, that wasn't spam, I swear.

yukia666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I absolutely love using KickGaming.com and also GamebyGame.com, KickGaming more so because of the fact it's stationed in Canada, and I can get the product in less time than GamebyGame. The only issue I have is with their selection, it's a bit limited. If they had the same products as GamebyGame, then I would seriously consider buying from them more, and recommending them to more of my friends.

So that's the only constructive thing I can think of, if they had a larger inventory, then I would buy more frequently from them! Yay for KickGaming! :]

Exhumed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, lots of replies here, heh.

Anyway, I've been lurking here for a while and figured I may as well register. See ya, and thanks for the contest.

See ya! =P

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice site layout and congarts on relaunching. Ths website looks cool and i will probally be getting a acekard i from them soon.

lonesome_killer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good thing we can only do 1 post per member. I hate whenever DSFanboy does contests. They let you do 1 post per day for a month....that's stupid.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Just checked on some of the items on the Kick Gaming store - I'm definately going to get a Pooh guard mask for my mom's DS, she keeps dropping it
unsure.gif

Pretty nice stuff they got there, I'm going to get some items for myself too!
yaynds.gif

Oli181

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lots of posts already 38 pages damn thought i'd give it a go aswell.

On the topic of kick gaming it has a rather good looking layout

Chaaru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
This is great, I love how generous you guys are with contests. There's a really good community going on here, and I think that seeing events like Wi-Fi Nights, Tempcast, contests, etc, really adds to the good atmosphere being set for people visiting for the first time or returning members logging on.

I really like visiting because of all the nicely laid-out news posts, and all the very up-to-date homebrew releases are very informative and helpful. Thanks GBAtemp staff for all your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...