Kick Gaming Has Real Integrity

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by staticfritz, Nov 30, 2009.

Nov 30, 2009
  1. staticfritz

Member staticfritz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2006
    Recently, I ordered an Acekard 2i from Kick Gaming, in Canada. I was very excited to use the card, and for a while, it worked really well. That is until it stopped working three days later. I contacted Kick Gaming and requested a new card and they asked me to return the old card. They also suggested I write an accompanying letter that I would like my shipping refunded. Seriously.

The card I received to replace it was an M3i Zero. That was their suggestion, and a bit more expensive, I might add.

The new card happened to be defective as well, which was more a fault of M3 team than anyone else and again I wrote back to Kick Gaming. They apologized for the problem and offered my pick of cards to compensate me for my inconvenience.

A recent bout with Targus over a defective cooling pad did not go as well, with them telling me to pay for shipping to return it (which, for a cooling pad, would run me like $12).

This is the difference between a company that recognizes the value of customer satisfaction and one that doesn't. There was no hoop jumping, no making me feel as though I had done something wrong, just plain old decency.

Thanks to the good people at Kick Gaming.
  2. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Thats good of kick gaming, now if only other companys took a page from there book and did the same, buying things would be so much more safer