Homebrew RELEASE kezplez-nx v1.0 : Get all your keys, straight from your switch!

do you care

• Total voters

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
tesnos has been MIA for a few weeks and the latest commit doesn't work, so I forked the last one a few after the v1.1 release and fixed the 2168-0002 caused by the new hekate folder structure and TSEC keyfile name. now it works with either filename and either backup folder structure. if tesnos returns and fixes the new version i'll add this code to that, or tesnos can. it also needs error handling for failed file opens, but those are scattered throughout the code so i'd rather fix that in the new version since it'll take some work.

hope it helps anyone still having problems!

source: https://github.com/shchmue/kezplez-nx/commit/615e6c7cb3ce3addd33fe516a0a20d883f0cc1ed
binary: https://github.com/shchmue/kezplez-nx/releases
Your version worked for me.
Thank you.
I shall sing about you.

astanix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tesnos has been MIA for a few weeks and the latest commit doesn't work, so I forked the last one a few after the v1.1 release and fixed the 2168-0002 caused by the new hekate folder structure and TSEC keyfile name. now it works with either filename and either backup folder structure. if tesnos returns and fixes the new version i'll add this code to that, or tesnos can. it also needs error handling for failed file opens, but those are scattered throughout the code so i'd rather fix that in the new version since it'll take some work.

hope it helps anyone still having problems!

Tried all the versions, this one worked. Thanks!

Gamer4Ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yup worked for me too after many crashes from other versions lol - i removed fs_mitm.kip before dumping incase that also caused issues. thx! :D

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yet another fix for units on firmware 2.1.0-2.3.0! i hope all the bugs are squashed now. next up i'm hoping to add automated dumping and calculation of eticket_rsa_kek, it's gonna take some work. then i'll go back and add protection against failed file opens, needed dump files not found, making it fail gracefully with useful error messages instead of crash :)

https://github.com/shchmue/kezplez-nx/releases/tag/v1.3

Last edited by shchmue, , Reason: updated link

TimeMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay now I can dump keys for my games that everyone already has keys for!

Serisouly though good work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My bad these are different keys

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay now I can dump keys for my games that everyone already has keys for!

Serisouly though good work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My bad these are different keys
you do need these to get titlekeys ultimately and regardless i want there to be an easy way to do this legit for whoever wants to, as i still come across some interest in people who don't want to just google and pirate

at the end of the day i'm learning a lot about the switch and i'm motivated by this in a way i've rarely been for other 'practical' programming projects so yeah

TimeMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you do need these to get titlekeys ultimately and regardless i want there to be an easy way to do this legit for whoever wants to, as i still come across some interest in people who don't want to just google and pirate

at the end of the day i'm learning a lot about the switch and i'm motivated by this in a way i've rarely been for other 'practical' programming projects so yeah
Yeah this is a pretty cool project! Keep it up!

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have alot of respect for this woman. and she has helped me solve members issues with kezplez and has fixed the bugs and issues we have found with kezplez. she has done some amazing work and is a great asset to the switch forums and members.. Gold star @shchmue great work girl.. Without her work my guide for a full backup would be incomplete.

Reactions: TimeMaster

TimeMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have alot of respect for this woman. and she has helped me solve members issues with kezplez and has fixed the bugs and issues we have found with kezplez. she has done some amazing work and is a great asset to the switch forums and members.. Gold star @shchmue great work girl.. Without her work my guide for a full backup would be incomplete.
She really deserves it!

Audino

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mine gets stuck on counter 11 tried different versions still the same issue?
Yes i also get this same issue. The only version that booted for me is @shchmue 's version. I am on firmware 6.0.0. Does anyone have a solution or is this caused by being on the latest firmware?

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine gets stuck on counter 11 tried different versions still the same issue?

Yes i also get this same issue. The only version that booted for me is @shchmue 's version. I am on firmware 6.0.0. Does anyone have a solution or is this caused by being on the latest firmware?

tesnos and i are in the process of fixing everything on the new branch now, but for now here's my branch with 6.0.0 support
https://github.com/shchmue/kezplez-nx/releases/tag/v1.1.5

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tesnos fixed the codebase up and i *finally* added eticket_rsa_kek dumping!
on my repo until tesnos compiles a new release. we still have cleanup and optimization to do but this should be the best version yet!
edit: removed link due to potentially dumping wrong eticket_rsa_kek :<

Last edited by shchmue,
Reactions: Draxzelex

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tesnos fixed the codebase up and i *finally* added eticket_rsa_kek dumping!
on my repo until tesnos compiles a new release. we still have cleanup and optimization to do but this should be the best version yet!
https://github.com/shchmue/kezplez-nx/releases/tag/v1.2.1
Can confirm working on firmware 6.0! I didn't know we no longer needed the .nacp file (I just tried deleting it after I updated the .nro file with the one from the link) but glad to know I've got all of the keys :D

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm working on firmware 6.0! I didn't know we no longer needed the .nacp file (I just tried deleting it after I updated the .nro file with the one from the link) but glad to know I've got all of the keys :D
oh yeah afaik it only has info that's also embedded in the nro so I just didn't include it this time. and because of how keyblobs work everyone gets all the key generations regardless what firmware you're running it on B-)

Last edited by shchmue,
Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later