Homebrew RELEASE kezplez-nx v1.0 : Get all your keys, straight from your switch!

do you care

• Total voters

2ts_17

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
newb here.... still haven’t got my keys, followed all instructions and using latest files running on 6.0.0 firmware, when launching kezplez from hbmenu, always error pic attached. pls help thanks

Attachments

• FDAC0BEB-0EA2-49E2-B755-5E02B4A61DEF.jpeg
    FDAC0BEB-0EA2-49E2-B755-5E02B4A61DEF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 409

Ryan Warren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 4.1 firmware and dumped all the required files using hekate 4.2 and still get a black screen. I'm using the 1.1 version of this. Is there a newer one that fixes this?

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
newb here.... still haven’t got my keys, followed all instructions and using latest files running on 6.0.0 firmware, when launching kezplez from hbmenu, always error pic attached. pls help thanks

I'm running 4.1 firmware and dumped all the required files using hekate 4.2 and still get a black screen. I'm using the 1.1 version of this. Is there a newer one that fixes this?

there is a new version and its been worked on by the lovely shchmue she has done some great work for us..
in my sdcard files attached to my thread is the kzplez folder inside the switch folder copy that and replace your kezplez

my guide > Click me

Last edited by Canna,
Reactions: fr33x74

DarthItachiX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What CFW your using ??? ... SXOS will give you that error most of the time. Try Hekate or ReiNX ... Also I had issues to get them before and it was ChoiDujourNX when I added the exFat files, I just restore my nand backup and got them right away.

neocero

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
tesnos has been MIA for a few weeks and the latest commit doesn't work, so I forked the last one a few after the v1.1 release and fixed the 2168-0002 caused by the new hekate folder structure and TSEC keyfile name. now it works with either filename and either backup folder structure. if tesnos returns and fixes the new version i'll add this code to that, or tesnos can. it also needs error handling for failed file opens, but those are scattered throughout the code so i'd rather fix that in the new version since it'll take some work.

hope it helps anyone still having problems!

Thank you so much, this fixed my error code (the one everyone was having) and i managed to dump the keys. Im on FW version 6.0 in case anyone has the same problem!
Cheers

MoriHazama

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I have a rather unique problem, im on 6.0.0 and i set auto-rcm on, i power off the console then reject sd card and plug it to pc and place kezplez files into /switch/kezplez-nx folder then go through necessary steps then when i boot to reinx and go to hbmenu and kezplez-nx it says the folder is empty, and when i plug in sd card to pc the folder is really emptyi!! i don't know why but is seems nintendo switch automatically deletes the kezplez files, how can i fix this problem?

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a rather unique problem, im on 6.0.0 and i set auto-rcm on, i power off the console then reject sd card and plug it to pc and place kezplez files into /switch/kezplez-nx folder then go through necessary steps then when i boot to reinx and go to hbmenu and kezplez-nx it says the folder is empty, and when i plug in sd card to pc the folder is really emptyi!! i don't know why but is seems nintendo switch automatically deletes the kezplez files, how can i fix this problem?
that's a corrupt sd card right there. reformat it and try again.

lickwid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a new version and its been worked on by the lovely shchmue she has done some great work for us..
in my sdcard files attached to my thread is the kzplez folder inside the switch folder copy that and replace your kezplez

my guide > Click me

I tried downloading your SDcard files, but it's corrupted. I keep getting the same error when using the kezplez from Github.

lickwid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canna's link from his tutorial. But I got it sorted. Sorry for not updating. My mistake was using hekate to dump my keys from my Switch rather than using the one included in your instructions. I didn't realize it was dumping it to a specific location. After I redid it with your payload, it worked perfectly. Thank you!
the software supports both new hekate and the one bundled on the kezplez page though

alan2500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So, for some reason, when i try to print the tsec keys via the ipl.bin payload, i get an error (Image attached). If i try using the latest hekate payload it goes through the prompt just fine, but i only have the fuses.bin and kfuses.bin files, and then kezplez wont start/crashes. I followed the guide Canna made :
(cant link apparently) to a t, but there is no biskeys function in the launch options, maybe that is the problem? I am using his attached hekate, in his screenshot it is version 4.0r6 while mine downloads as 4.2. I am on switch 6.0 and using Reinx

Attachments

• vi7Z8J8.jpg
    vi7Z8J8.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
  • OfRZmTF.jpg
    OfRZmTF.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 207

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for some reason, when i try to print the tsec keys via the ipl.bin payload, i get an error (Image attached). If i try using the latest hekate payload it goes through the prompt just fine, but i only have the fuses.bin and kfuses.bin files, and then kezplez wont start/crashes. I followed the guide Canna made :
(cant link apparently) to a t, but there is no biskeys function in the launch options, maybe that is the problem? I am using his attached hekate, in his screenshot it is version 4.0r6 while mine downloads as 4.2. I am on switch 6.0 and using Reinx

in regards to the biskey function
you didnt use my sd card files so you dont have the correct payloads and hekate config file .

alan2500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
in regards to the biskey function
you didnt use my sd card files so you dont have the correct payloads and hekate config file .
Oh, my bad, must have gotten my files mixed up, was juggling with my own attempt and other tutorials aswell.

newfreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After following Cannas tuto, I got the rainbow screen, The procss started, but it crashed at step 11. I tryed again. Now it gives instacrash everytime I start kezplez.

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After following Cannas tuto, I got the rainbow screen, The procss started, but it crashed at step 11. I tryed again. Now it gives instacrash everytime I start kezplez.
try delete the keys.txt file in your kezplez folder on sd card... and try again

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possible on SX OS? Super noob question but I figured I'd ask here!
Yes basically its the same operating system.. think of cfw as like a overlay of your stock system but with advantages

Vaatu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just install the NRO and am good to go to launch via Homebrew? I just wanna make sure is all :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes basically its the same operating system.. think of cfw as like a overlay of your stock system but with advantages
In the instructions on GitHub it states
  1. Launch hekate, and dump your kfuses and tsec_keys by going through the menus
Is there an SX OS tutorial/guideline?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.