Hacking Keys.py error

DaveSwitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was trying to get my switch keys.txt (Can't use Lockpick because I can just boot in RCM) but got this error:

help please

Attachments

• Error PYTHON.PNG
    Error PYTHON.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 99

Masamune3210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever script you are using is looking to combine a file called package1 and Secure_Monitor.bin, and isn't finding the second file

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you call it as "python keys.py <SBKSecureBootKey> <TSEC>", or did you actually insert your keys into the call?
Also did you make sure to install lz4 with pip?

Someone on the first page of this thread was also having this issue, and it was because they didn't actually input their keys.

DaveSwitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you call it as "python keys.py <SBKSecureBootKey> <TSEC>", or did you actually insert your keys into the call?

Someone on the first page of this thread was also having this issue, and it was because they didn't actually input their keys.
Well I installed lz4 before and I put "python keys.py 0000000000000 1111111111111 (0= SBK 1= TSEC)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Am I supposed to place a file name or what? because I've just copied the text I've got with keydumper then paste the sbk and the tsec on cmd

DaveSwitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

So how should I type it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny