Hacking Kernal Exploit Black Screen with no words and white lines

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
after spoofing my firmware, the kernal now always boots into a black screen with some white lines. did i mess something up for good?

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you accidentally update to a non exploitable firmware, would it even freeze? im worried that when i spoofed my firmware something messed up. it was working earlier. i did a hard reset and nothing works.

its not like a normal freeze, its a freeze black screen with like a few dotted lines.

Last edited by the3dsguy,

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can still turn on your Wii U and it has a web browser issue can't you just format the Wii U or the web browser data? Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see this solved.

If you want to know, those white lines and a corrupted screen are called crash 3. It's what we called it when no code goes through at all, and just corrupts the screen. ;)

Reactions: the3dsguy

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
link your nintendo ID to your mii account. if you dont have one create one. so you need to connect it to online for a little bit. make sure you block nintendos servers.

Bobbydigital420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
link your nintendo ID to your mii account. if you dont have one create one. so you need to connect it to online for a little bit. make sure you block nintendos servers.
How were you able to link the account? I have the nintendo servers blocked and when I try to link it says theres an update which it cant download and then exits back to the main menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn