1. frankadank

frankadank Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I
    Im also having this issue, I wish I never installed this piece of crap. Its going to take forever to have to restore everything again.

2. my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know, I didnt realize it would wipe all of my profiles. I did have my saves backed up but it's still taking forever to get back to where I was.

3. frankadank

frankadank Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    so just curious what is the best way to restore?
    I made a nand backup before kefir and can restore that way as well as backing up my saves.

4. Jewtwo

Jewtwo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I used kefir to link an account now my jksv has my old account as a blank picture and number how do I get rid of that so that my new linked account is the only one that shows in jksv

5. wiiandrewii

wiiandrewii Newbie
    Newcomer

I used kefir to try snes xci and i couldnt even open it. i would like to remove the user/kefir but it isn't letting me removing the user in the switch menu.

6. Ape8000

Ape8000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    For those wanting to get rid of this Kefir account, use:
    https://github.com/rdmrocha/linkalho/releases

Tell it to unlink all accounts. It will reboot the system. Then you can remove the account normally. Then run the program again if you want to relink all the accounts again.

This is for a hacked switch only were you do not care about your Nintendo account.

Akorax likes this.
  7. dimag0g

dimag0g Member
    Newcomer

France
    You mean like Debian devs those inflated egos urge them to build GNU/Linux software and slap their own name and logo on it?

Now, I don't use this Kefir thing so I don't know how good or bad it is. I do use Debian though, and I appreciate the effort people put into assembling a bunch of software packages which work well together. I assume the idea behind Kefir is the same, and if it helps people who otherwise are unable to put together a working CFW, then good for them.

No, it's like claiming that Debian is an operating system. Sure, technically Debian is a distribution while the OS behind is GNU/Linux, but it's close enough to an OS for less technical types.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Updater, Kefir,