ROM Hack Kazo's Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh...I think this is a Topic where we DISCUSS about ROM/NDS/PATCH issues...Not a Topic where you can talk about Drama Issues, nor a Place/Website ._.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nice to hear from you kazo, anyways if u wanna translate pokemon with a prgram i beleive it was called newpoketext, its somewhere in this rom hacking and translations section

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to break in here, but I just wanted to let certain people know that
creating multiple accounts in order to agree with yourself or bolster your argument in some way will meet with ALL of your accounts being banned.

Plus, it's an underhanded thing to do, and pretty damn easy to spot.

This has been a public service announcement. Now back to your thread, already in progress.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glad a higher up said something as this is my unbias opinion but WataruKun yes they argued in your topic but you did the same here so basicly you feed the troll on that one so hopefully all this fighting can stop as these topics are not the place for it when people do troll ignore them and they will leave

lol honestly things like this are the reason i lurk but you can't lurk all the time
tongue.gif

one last thing kazo keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I may, Kazo, can you please translate the apricorns first? I hate how I never know which one I get from the Apricorn trees. Of course, if you don't have the time to, that would be fine too.

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
If I may, Kazo, can you please translate the apricorns first? I hate how I never know which one I get from the Apricorn trees. Of course, if you don't have the time to, that would be fine too.

ROFL hahahaha. Wow... you know you can easily tell by the color of the Apricorn. I'm sorry, I just found this so retarded and hilarious. But, if you're actually color-blind then I apologize for laughing.

Zeorymerx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no point in translating this. Nintendo is going to do it sooner or later and the fact that there are multiple people doing the same project. This all seems like a waste of time.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Krobelus said:
I'm color-blind. And you find it retarded and hilarious? You my friend are an idiot.
see the bold part:
QUOTE(nyczxjay @ Oct 10 2009, 08:38 PM) ROFL hahahaha. Wow... you know you can easily tell by the color of the Apricorn. I'm sorry, I just found this so retarded and hilarious. But, if you're actually color-blind then I apologize for laughing.

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krobelus said:
I'm color-blind. And you find it retarded and hilarious? You my friend are an idiot.
You have clearly failed to read my entire post. But anyways, I found the other guy's question "retarded and hilarious" because it's painfully obvious what color the Apricorn is by looking at its color when you pick it from the tree. But, this is only assuming that he/she is able to see colors. Which is why I apologized for laughing if in fact, he/she is color-blind, in which case the question is valid.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's how they named the Apricorns? I thought they gave them random names like for the berries... I seriously haven't played this in a while so I wouldn't know...

ferx15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello watarukun heard together because they are more widely spaced points and the home where the professor is
hardly understand him because it will run the letters and the trainer card that says
w your signature that you do not pay for w.your sign is made shorter and stay, would recommend you translate the fine print on the trainer card if you can, I hope you take my advice is only advice is do not be mad well jajaj good bye. I like your translation I hope the best and do not cancel it as others have done.
yaynds.gif

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
That's how they named the Apricorns? I thought they gave them random names like for the berries... I seriously haven't played this in a while so I wouldn't know...

Yes, the Apricorns are named by color. For example, the white one in the tree next to Kurt's house is called a White Apricorn. A pink one is called a Pink Apricorn, a blue one is called a Blue Apricorn, etc.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kazo you got my support on this... and yes i will support the pokesav ds thing it saved my arse and it was nice to see a supurvisor come in and stop waterkun's bricking... i wish i knew how to do this stuff... but keep out the good work oh i should check and see if there's a version 7 out? (goes to first page to check)

edit: ah poppycocks it's not out... oh well still keep up the good work... hey i have and idea you should make a signture about you project and people who support it but it under in there siggy so what do you think about that? (i wish i knew how to make one otherwise i would)

but i draw like a kid so... i'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo