Not open for further replies.

Spider-Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nerdii said:
What's the Game ID for your patched version??

^This.
If it's the same ID than the clean (J) game, it will work for (U) game, if it's not the same, it will not work, anybody know the game ID? Thx.

mikez1999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when will heartgold and soulsilver translation be done?
yaynds.gif

mnbv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know why but my acekard2i cant start patched game files (when i start games the screen turn white and stay white) anyone know how to fix this?

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mnbv said:
i dont know why but my acekard2i cant start patched game files (when i start games the screen turn white and stay white) anyone know how to fix this?

I have the same problem, I use the M3 Simply.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Frouwke said:
mnbv said:

I have the same problem, I use the M3 Simply.

I had same problem on some ver 3&4. sorked perfectly fine with version5.

Also, R u using AKAKOI 1.5 (or wtf its called)?

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM KAZOWAR'S SITE!
quote"Hello everyone!

I notced by many people on different websites are on our chat have benn like "Is Kazo still working on the patch?" or "When is v6 coming out?" (which is breaking a rule BTW). We are still working on it, don't worry. We, however, do have these things going on (I'm thinking it's called 'life') that delays progress and such, so we down have to take breaks from time to time.

So think of it as a cooldown period. Hey, v6 might have a lot of added up progress since v5 came out almost a week ago compare to patchs coming out 1-2 days."quote

SO STOP ASKING WHERE IS VERSION SIX! HE SAYS ITS COMING OUT IN 1-2 DAYS. MOST LIKELY 1 BECAUSE THAT MESSAGE WAS POSTED ON THE SITE 23 HOURS AGO. HERE IS THE SITE LINK
http://kazowar.pbworks.com/

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and btw, I wont be updating to any later versions until the pokegear/pokethlon is translated. Version 5 is working perfectly for me on R4DS with NO Freezing!

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waluigi3351 said:
So think of it as a cooldown period. Hey, v6 might have a lot of added up progress since v5 came out almost a week ago compare to patchs coming out 1-2 days."quote

SO STOP ASKING WHERE IS VERSION SIX! HE SAYS ITS COMING OUT IN 1-2 DAYS. MOST LIKELY 1 BECAUSE THAT MESSAGE WAS POSTED ON THE SITE 23 HOURS AGO. HERE IS THE SITE LINK
http://kazowar.pbworks.com/

Maybe this is my funny reading comprehension at work here, but no where did he say that the new patch would be out in 2-3 days. If you read properly, he's saying that the old patches came out more frequently because of the fact that there were small amounts of progress in each one. So version 6 is taking much longer to be released than v5 because apparently there's either a huge amount of progress, or they've been taking more time off, or some combination of both. The fact that idiots keep asking when the next patch is coming out is the same lack of ability to read that makes them read what Kazo said above and stupidly assume a patch will be here by Tuesday.

"-Please don't ask the question "When is the next patch coming out?" I know some you are anticipating all the wonderful patches we've been making, but please don't then continue it by spamming the question in the chat box every 2 -5 minutes. Also, If we say tomorrow, please don't ask for a specific time, even we aren't 100% sure. Thanks! "

Waiting for the next nub to ask when the next patch'll be out. Or when it'll be done.

Nerdii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Spider-Blaster said:
Nerdii said:
What's the Game ID for your patched version??

^This.
If it's the same ID than the clean (J) game, it will work for (U) game, if it's not the same, it will not work, anybody know the game ID? Thx.

Here they are:

Other IDs
Soul Silver (IPGJ)
- The ID for Raq's 4.5 was for the Katakana patch.
- 5C16C332 (Raq 4.5L)
Heart Gold (IPKJ)
- A587D7CD (Kazo 5.0)
- 8BE17E0E (Raq 4.5K)
- EBB58C2C (Raq 4.5L)

(Raq = Raqib12 patches)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users