ROM Hack Kazo's Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully, enough of the storyline to keep people happy and waiting for more! I may decide to start a new file to find out what the new additions to the storyline are, when v5 is released.

I'd recommend using, desmume for the best performace without using the black screen patch RAW AR code.

**OFF-TOPIC**
By the Way, just to ask... I'm in Goldenrod City at the moment (on Heart Gold) and i cannot enter the gym (as there is a lady blocking the entrance) and can someone remind me how to get rid of the sudowoodo blocking the path? As i have no idea what to do next as it's been a while since i played the original on the gameboy.

Many thanks...

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LWares said:
Hopefully, enough of the storyline to keep people happy and waiting for more! I may decide to start a new file to find out what the new additions to the storyline are, when v5 is released.

I'd recommend using, desmume for the best performace without using the black screen patch RAW AR codes.

**OFF-TOPIC**
By the Way, just to ask... I'm in Goldenrod City at the moment (on Heart Gold) and i cannot enter the gym (as there is a lady blocking the entrance) and can someone remind me how to get rid of the sudowoodo blocking the path? As i have no idea what to do next as it's been a while since i played the original on the gameboy.

Many thanks...
You have to go to the Radio Tower in Goldenrod and get the Radio Card. On the first floor, the lady behind the counter on the far right should give you a quiz. If you get all the answers right, you get the Radio Card. Just keep trying till you get the right answers.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you... i knew it was something to do with the quiz.

Just to ask, is the title screen logo going to be changed for both games at some point to be like the US/EU version when it comes out? As for some reason, i prefer this translation patch compared to the other one on here.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kazo, digidog08 told me that Rykin gave his graphics work to you for use in v5. Is this true?
And if this is true, is the logo (already in Raqib's patch) going to be in your patch?

btw, GS script if you need it.

Oshtoby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a Supercard DSOnei, and since I've started using Rudolph's Patch for crash fixing, it has never crashed on me. The games have worked perfectly. What I do is I patch the clean ROM with Rudolph's patch myself, then patch THAT rom with Kazo's translation. So far, I have received no crashes, even in version 4.

I hope that helps someone.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iv had no freezes on v4 (havent used 4a yet) on my AK2i (with AKAIO 1.4.1 repack)

I tried to patch with rudolphs first but then kazo's patch wont create PATCHED.nds but it did with a clean rom.

Makes no difference anyway anti freeze in v4 works for me

BTW: when you say
QUOTE said:
New Game Text: 100% Completed
what is translated. In my game i beat team rocket in slopoke well. None of it was in english, or any of the leaders text, or the assistants text in the pokemart or the prof. call just wondering if someyhings wrong

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
Whooosh said:
Iv had no freezes on v4 (havent used 4a yet) on my AK2i (with AKAIO 1.4.1 repack)

I tried to patch with rudolphs first but then kazo's patch wont create PATCHED.nds but it did with a clean rom.

Makes no difference anyway anti freeze in v4 works for me

BTW: when you say
QUOTE said:
New Game Text: 100% Completed
what is translated. In my game i beat team rocket in slopoke well. None of it was in english, or any of the leaders text, or the assistants text in the pokemart or the prof. call just wondering if someyhings wrong
I think you'll find that's New Game as in when you start a "New Game". It doesn't mean new dialogue.

igogiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Cool work Kazo
rolleyes.gif

Hope it's done soon.

Linux users (/ windows users), if having problems with Xdelta GUI, ( I have =< )
run below code with CMD{Command Prompt (Linux: Just install wine to get CMD for Linux):

Soul Silver
Code:
@echo off
echo Pokemon Patch
echo Patching...
xdelta patch SSE.patch originalsoulsilverrom.nds patched.nds
echo Done
pause
exit

Heart Gold
Code:
@echo off
echo Pokemon Patch
echo Patching...
xdelta patch HGE.patch originalheartgoldrom.nds patched.nds
echo Done
pause
exit
Change 4th line rom name to your rom name.

sorrya forra mya badda englisho, im fRom FINLAND! GO FINLAND, ye... xD

ralph9994

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well do the cheats work now??

you know what i mean.

for the guys who dont:

is the id and the size of the rom identical to the original?

because there was a tiny differnts on version 4 that made the codes not to work

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hope translating the story won't slow down the rest of your translation. I'd rather have the rest of the optional stuffs done first.

QUOTE said:
Bag: ~95% Completed****
Bill's PC: ~95% Completed****
Item Descriptions ~95% Completed
Locations: ~85% Completed
Pal Pad ~90% Completed
Saving: ~95% Completed****
Wi-Fi Menus: ~95% Completed
Wi-Fi Trading: ~95% Completed
Wi-Fi Plaza: ~75% Completed
Apricorn Case ~50 Completed

Pokemart Text: 0% Completed
Pokedex Interface: 0% Completed

This should be done first, not the story.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the game is playable enough for now with what options/menus are translated.

I think that starting the story is more important than the last 5 percent of options

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whooosh said:
I think the game is playable enough for now with what options/menus are translated.

I think that starting the story is more important than the last 5 percent of options

No it's not, beside, at first the story wasn't to be done anyway. If I were him, I wouldn't do it. By the time he would be done with the story, the game will be out in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones