Not open for further replies.

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm being a neutral party so I'll extend the offer to you, too.
If you like, I'd be happy to do some image editing for you, like the Pokedex interface buttons and whatnot. I have no idea how to do it though (apparently HG/SS like hiding all of their files on me in .narcs...that, and it really does look the same as Platinum)

since ryquil or whoever already has a graphic editor i'd rather work for you so then we're evened out but
yeah man

kevind23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mehrab2603 said:
r4 clone beats all.my r4 clone has no freezing issue at all.i'm really surprised that whereas cards like m3 and acekard have failed, r4 clone can bypass the anti-piracy check.

guess ninty forgot to add this card in their piracy check list.

As mentioned previously in the thread, this isn't anti-piracy at work. If it were, then it would fail for everyone. Currently, it's only failing to varying degrees for some people.

slayer16Hey i'm having a problem, i open xdelta gui, and thenand then i select the proper patch and the rom, but then when i press apply patch it creates a 0 KB file, i even updated net framework, but it still doesen't work.
little help here plz?

As mentioned several times, be sure you have the latest .NET framework or Mono installed (depending on your OS...), and then make sure that you are using a clean (untrimmed!!) ROM. They are easy to find by now so I'm sure you can do that on your own.

And my own comments,
thanks again to OP for doing this. I played all of Platinum in Japanese and it wasn't really too troublesome, but wow, this is a big help. I haven't played G/S/C for a while and these patches are making it much less of a burden. So thanks again.

Oh, and a question to those using Acekards who have had success (I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, should be here later today), what kind of SD cards are you using? Just out of curiosity, I guess, since I've heard mixed reviews about AK with this game.

joelogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the patch did work for me and got rid of the black screen but i still find random freeze which occurs in battles whether wild pokemon or against trainer.

HIDRALISCO

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Kazo, dude, you gotta go for the full translation. So far your translation is the best available and the fastest when it comes to updates. Please man, go for it.

kevind23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HIDRALISCO said:
Kazo, dude, you gotta go for the full translation. So far your translation is the best available and the fastest when it comes to updates. Please man, go for it.

Why? The game is coming out in spring in the US. Can't you wait for that? Translating all the dialogue is a lot of work and isn't just copy-paste.

HIDRALISCO

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
kevind23 said:
Why? The game is coming out in spring in the US. Can't you wait for that?

No. It's +6 months 'till next srping and the release date wasn't even announced.

QUOTETranslating all the dialogue is a lot of work and isn't just copy-paste.

Don't you think I know that? I actually do translation for living. Tough work yeah, but so rewarding in the end. Not to mention plenty of people offered help.

Azmic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why my patch isn't working. I pressed the apply patch button and left it on all night and nothing happened. I have .NET framework 3.5 also. Does someone know what is happening?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Azmic said:
I don't know why my patch isn't working. I pressed the apply patch button and left it on all night and nothing happened. I have .NET framework 3.5 also. Does someone know what is happening?
try downloading the newest one from rapidshare. that one worked fine for me, you'l notice it's working if it "freezes" after you press apply.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with HIDRILASCO it would be worth doing a full translation.

If they arent i dunno if i should use the patch at all. Because if i use it and then when the english comes out will i have to start over to play it in english???

Or is there there some way to convert a japanese poke .sav to an EU or US one????

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make the old .sav file work with the newly patch ROM? I originally did a ARM7 patch, but when I patched the clean ROM, it wouldn't be compatible with the old save file I had. Should I open the .sav in a hex editor and change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: