Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a2h said:
eighty4 said:
Oh, I never knew that Kazo was calling his v5, Raqib's patch.

Thanks for the totally worthless and unhelpful post.
biggrin.gif
/facedesk

Kazo's patch is Kazo's patch.

Stop being stubborn about having downloaded a patch and assuming it was someone else's.
It's now obvious that you can't read.
biggrin.gif

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
kidisnice87 said:
KingdomBlade said:
It's been working great! It's worked for 5 hours and 30 minutes with only 6 freezes. Just a favor, can you make other mirrors on mediafire or filefactory or something? I have to use generators since there are always problems when I download.

you patched wrong again, because the Child's play patch has NO freezes at all

I was using 4 then, I've yet to try 5. And who are you to say anything about me! I did not patch wrong. Arrogant little noob. I was just saying it froze up a couple of times and your already saying I did it wrong.

Nevermind. Expect me to make a small visual guide for those who have problems.

you're the fucking arrogant noob, since you don't even know something as simple as using the right patch to stop the freezing. Child's Play patch ISN'T Kazo's patch you idiotic noob. Kazo himself clearly says to patch the rom BEFORE using his. So please Shut the hell up. Mine doesn't freeze and yours does, and you have the nerve to call someone a noob XD

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
Gearhead31 said:
Hey dude how do u get it working for so long with few crashes. Mi e nvr freezes always crashes and always crashes after i save after a battle.. I just bet whitney... Help please

Ive been using nobga now im trying Desumume it rly suckz but maybe idk how to use it...it lags so much and freezes randomly...

Last thing is there a wY to trabsfer the save file from nogba to desmume?

Use the Child's play patch and untrim your ROM AFTER you patch it. Somebody even mentioned that on this site, it's how I found out how to fix it. Google No$GBA fix. The Action Replay code is a failure and crashes the game randomly.

Google it if you can't find it here.

Hey, I tried to google it and it came up to a file but it said on megaupload I can't download it since it was removed or something....do u still have it by chance?

Also how do you untrim a rom...

Aaron0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't find Child's Play patch. Link, please?

How do I untrim a rom?

And lastly, do I insert this one before or after I insert Kazo's patch?

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kazo's newest patch comes with the Rudolph patch. So all you have to do after it is untrim the ROM AFTER you apply the patch. You only need to untrim the ROM if you're using No$GBA, other emulators don't need it untrimmed

Google No$GBA BIOS. I can't provide the link here

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kidisnice87 said:
Kazo's newest patch comes with the Rudolph patch. So all you have to do after it is untrim the ROM AFTER you apply the patch. You only need to untrim the ROM if you're using No$GBA, other emulators don't need it untrimmed

There is a patch that gets posted in this thread that is a combination of raqib and kazo's patches, I wasn't referring to the patch posted on the OP.

Aaron0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:

How do I untrim a ROM/ Patch? And as for the BIOS thing, which link do I click? First, Second, Third?

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where is this combined patch not on OP? provvide link please?

also cant find BIOS every link i click is either deleted or error..

kleferi301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Kazo, thanks for the great patch..

Oh yeah, some key items are mistranslated,

1. Dark Manuscript = Unown Note, but I don't know the description yet...
2. Desperate Hook = Basement Key = A Key used to open the door in Goldenrod Basement/Underground
3. Blue Card = A Card used to save points from Buena's Password Radio Show (from Crystal)
4. Pleasing Anchor = I think it's supposed to be called Ragecandy Bar but I'm not really sure..

Keep up the great work..

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm impressed.
I didn't think anyone was going to translate dialog, let alone this soon!

For someone who doesn't know Japanese, you sure did put together a swell project.

killerpixel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.killerpixel.org
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the Game ID? Patching the ROM seems to change the original Game ID and my Cyclods Evolution will not let me use the Action Replay codes I have for HeartGold with the game... So odd.

Does anybody know how to check or change the Game ID of a ROM maybe? Thanks!
yaynds.gif

Thanks for the translation by the way, I'm having a blast, and it's all thanks to your hard work. MUCH appreciated.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
killerpixel said:
Does anyone know the Game ID? Patching the ROM seems to change the original Game ID and my Cyclods Evolution will not let me use the Action Replay codes I have for HeartGold with the game... So odd.

yaynds.gif

Thanks for the translation by the way, I'm having a blast, and it's all thanks to your hard work. MUCH appreciated.
Open R4CCE and choose the ROM you have. It'll tell you your Game ID.

killerpixel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.killerpixel.org
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
killerpixel said:

yaynds.gif

Open R4CCE and choose the ROM you have. It'll tell you your Game ID.

stab244, YOU ARE THE MAN!! Thanks
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus