nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
RFO Ph gave me hope again...
just by logging in 1 hour each thursday for 3 thursdays, premium service or not, we get some very good rewards.

and in the upcoming LU! Live this october 15, just by going to the event area, and presenting a print-out of the facebook post that we did answer the quiz they gave us, we can get free in-game items, and maybe other stuff.
and what's best, LU! Live was supposedly only held at Manila, but they gave those from afar a chance by taking the event to provinces, Davao City included as this is the most visited city down south.

so i guess i'm not quitting this mmorpg, depends on what the prizes are.

i also found a bit of my confidence i lost. still not the same as i was before but i'm improving. i can now talk to strangers immediately without being shy.
and in dota, i'm pwning opponents and taking control of the game, when in the past year i was just following what my teammates suggested and depended on them too much.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Narayan said:
i also found a bit of my confidence i lost. still not the same as i was before but i'm improving. i can now talk to strangers immediately without being shy.
and yet you can't pick up the courage to talk to us on skype...
don't worry mate. We'll get there!
yay.gif

(simoncowellisugly)

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Paarish said:
Narayan said:
yay.gif

(simoncowellisugly)
it's a work-in-progress

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Narayan said:
Paarish said:
Narayan said:
yay.gif

(simoncowellisugly)
it's a work-in-progress
btw when are you going to post pictures of your kittens? :3

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
RF online? Didn't like that one.. Oh well was playing WoW at that time so tells why. Go play Vindictus
wink.gif

And i remember that after Beta ended which i played in, it started to cost money aka P2P which was a total let down. Its f2p now i think, but that p2p made me completely stop playing it and made me stop trying to even start on the game again.

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
well, it's awesome now. we're actually waiting for the next patch. right now the level cap is 65. and i'm still 51. 1 and a half years of stopping.

actually, when it was on OBT here, i wasn't impressed too. i was only impressed after the episode 2 patch, pioneers of novus, lvl 50 cap.

@paary, when i get something to use to take pics.

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
DarkStriker said:
I think i was playing Maplestory when it was doing a relaunch lol. Maplestory...VAC hack hack
>online game

angry.gif
we had a hard time with flyhack, speedhack, 1-hit-hack. so we really hate hackers.

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
machomuu said:
Narayan, you should play Mabinogi! It's also made by Nexon.
looks like a rune factory online.
looks good but, i dunno, to me rf online just looks better than any mmorpg i've played.
and i don't see any pk stuff, i love pk.
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...