Hacking Just upgraded my new batch DSTWO into a DSTWO+

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can someone who has the Supercard DS2 that works with 3ds roms please check Super Smash Bros online as i can get it to work online with Gateway but not with Supercard.

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's pretty crazy. I thought for sure this was a scam to get people to buy old stock of obsolete hardware in hopes of them being upgradable

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
this definitely IS real. Lots of people confirmed this (topicstarter and myself included), I even recorded video. If you have any doubts, I can record another one with better quality
Ah nice. And does it works with 3ds roms on 10.1 or 10.2?

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this for real or are you trolling?
100% for real can even send proof. The only issue i have is that Smash Bros (The only game i have tried online) will not connect with online but same file works no problem with Gateway online.
Apart from that the 3ds games work perfect even with the latest update 10.2.0-28E emulated nand of course.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
100% for real can even send proof. The only issue i have is that Smash Bros (The only game i have tried online) will not connect with online but same file works no problem with Gateway online.
Apart from that the 3ds games work perfect even with the latest update 10.2.0-28E emulated nand of course.
Wait so this card is a gateway clone but it can load roms on the latest fw? Omg... can I install cia files too?

If you could upload a video showing your fw and loading games with this card I will really appreciate

Edit: ah.. sorry only on emunand...right..

Last edited by QCLasky,

rad3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat. I have one with no screws, bought within last few months. I also have a legit gateway card. Is there any benefit to the plus in DS mode? Not sure if I should bother.

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow! I never see this video before. I can't believe that DSTWO can play 3DS game.

I got DSTWO from MCC and had no screws on back of card. We have to wait and see if what Gateway is going to release new update or/and firmware. If new update or/and firmware brick DSTWO or Nintendo 3ds system, we should avoid it.

Reactions: rad3ds

rad3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! I never see this video before. I can't believe that DSTWO can play 3DS game.

I got DSTWO from MCC and had no screws on back of card. We have to wait and see if what Gateway is going to release new update or/and firmware. If new update or/and firmware brick DSTWO or Nintendo 3ds system, we should avoid it.
Haha, maybe legit gateway users should wait too, just to make sure gateway doesn't accidentally brick its own customers too.

Reactions: console

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is pretty cool. Not that I can use the 3ds function on my 9.9 but a nice little surprise regardless. Just got mine earlier this month.

rad3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please try to see if smash bros works online with the SuperCard DS2+ or in my case the DS2.
Can't test at the moment, but if you can get into gateway mode and load ROMs there should be nothing stopping you... Just use a private header or something if you're going to go online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Well I don't forgive him. He's been eating ALL the Tempus Bannus's :angry: