Hacking Just upgraded my new batch DSTWO into a DSTWO+

dandymanz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It seems Supercard released a 1.02 version of their GW Simulator plugin here
I'm not sure what's changed in this 1.02 version because there's no readme file inside and nothing was updated in their forums or website.
You guys might want to download and give it a try to see what has been changed? If it doesn't prompt you to upgrade your Dstwo cart again? Then it might be them adding in the exploit for N3DS only.

Either way, i read that the online play doesn't work. From some comments i read, the Dstwo+ was meant to emulate the Gateway cart but it doesn't emulate it fully. If you do a Gateway diagnostic on the Dstwo+ cart, there is a test that will fail. Might be this feature that enabled the online to work. Just my guess.

Reactions: Quantumcat

sneef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way, i read that the online play doesn't work. From some comments i read, the Dstwo+ was meant to emulate the Gateway cart but it doesn't emulate it fully. If you do a Gateway diagnostic on the Dstwo+ cart, there is a test that will fail. Might be this feature that enabled the online to work. Just my guess.

Well, I guess it emulates the gateway cart in terms of how it functions in 3DS mode, allowing access to gateway emunand, and such, but it's not a CLONE of gateway, as it has totally different hardware, so it will indeed fail the diagnostic in the gateway menu.

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems Supercard released a 1.02 version of their GW Simulator plugin here
I'm not sure what's changed in this 1.02 version because there's no readme file inside and nothing was updated in their forums or website.
You guys might want to download and give it a try to see what has been changed? If it doesn't prompt you to upgrade your Dstwo cart again? Then it might be them adding in the exploit for N3DS only.

There's now a version 1.03 on their download server if you check this link--> http://down.supercard.sc/download/dstwo_plus/Plugin/ I just edited the url and found it.

dandymanz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte