OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello dere,

With Lameboy, are you supposed to save your game with the actual game's save function or the Lameboy save function?

Also, before, with Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, and Pokemon TCG, I would save it with one or the other or both save functions and my save file would revert back to the save file before. O.o You know what I mean?
If you don't here's an example:

Pokemon Yellow:
Start game - Beat Brock - SAVE - Beat Misty - SAVE - Finished playing, turn off DS - Turn back on later - Save file is right after Brock, before Misty.

Get it? Anyone else have this problem? If so, how do I fix?
I don't remember, I think I had Lameboy 0.9 =\

Thanks for the help! ^^

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, Lameboy doesn't actually update the *.sav file on your card until you press the X button. Of course pressing X before saving in-game wouldn't do you any good since the save data would not be updated yet.

You can also use Lameboy's savestate feature (new to v0.10) in which you must manually save and load each time. Would be pretty pointless with Pokemon though, since you can already save almost anywhere in the Pokemon games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1