Hacking Just got my AceKard, have 2 quick questions.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Is there anyway to make the DS boot the AceKard directly, currecntly i have to touche the bottom screen in order for it to load up. Its not real bad, but i'd rather it go straight to the AK.

2. I heard it auto trims roms, but it doesn't seem to have worked for some games i just added (unless there just not trimmable?) do i have to do anything special on the acekard to make it trim or does it really just do it auto?

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
only the acekard rpg auto trims to my knowledge, and thats only when you copy from microsd to nand, and if you want to boot ak directly, theres the flashme option, or take out your batteries, put back after 30sec, turn on, put in all your info, and at the end where it says to click the button to reboot ds, you power if off manually, turn back on, and ak will boot directly

bwmat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
somewhere in the options menu of the ds itself(instead of starting a gba/ds game, click on the icon in the bottom middle) there's a setting you can change which determines whether the ds auto boots games or goes to the menu. if you set it to auto boot, you can still get to the menu by holding start while powering on the ds.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the DS menu, there's a door icon. Press it, and you can set to autoboot. You can normally boot with autoboot by holding select (or start, one of them, I forgot).

For rom trimming, just use a program - they're generally better than others...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E