Hacking Just got a O3DS version 3.0.0-6. What should I do ?

WiLL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
nope it wont affect them
but make sure you are in emunand
and i cant stress enough once you open the settings app (in emunand) go directly to the update option (go in and out of other parts of the settings app and you will update sysnand instead)
Done and working ! Thank you bro !!:grog::grog::grog:

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hacked my friend's 4.3.0-6U console. Apparently x.x.x-6 was too low of a browser, so i used a game to update to 7.1.0-6U, then used gateway's downgrade to 4.2.0-9U (upgrading the browser). This allowed rxTools to work, and I was able to use sysupdater to get it to 9.2.0-20U

How did you manage to use Gateway's downgrade without having the newer browser in the first place in order to access Gateway?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You can actually use mset on 3.0 but it was never done because nobody cared. Some hackers if I can recall correctly used mset to dump the n3ds OTP on 3.0

Actually they dumped OTP on an even older firmware. 1.0 to be exact. 3.x locks OTP, so 3.0 can't be used because the 3.x was when they fixed it. 2.x would have been used (because browser). But currently there isn't a public dump of 2.x fw with the browser. It used to be on CDN before Nintendo pulled all the older FW off their servers. (if only someone backed up a full 2.x fw package. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.... )

Reactions: Psi-hate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/sCLvocTX2Ug