Hacking Just got a 16G (2GB) Firecard from DealExtreme.

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apparently it's really easy to use and needs only a quick setup before you can have it all up and running, which is great, I got tired of waiting for DE to get R4/Acekard back in stock so went for a Firecard instead.

One thing I wanna know is, do you absolutely have to have the little DS Lite card in the bottom all the time or can you just put the card in, flash the games to it, then remove the card and put the dust cover/rumble pak back on?

Plus does it work well with Nintendo Wi-Fi or is that not working very well?

I paid [EDIT: Payed?? OMG My spelling!] the extra $16 for EMS shipping mostly because it's about £8 in GBP and I couldn't get a box from Newcastle shipped to me for less than that!

Also i got a PS3, so if the Mini-USB cable has a problem with it, I'll use my PSP Mini-USB cable for it or my camera!

Just wondering what you guys thought of it, the reviews on DE seem pretty positive and everything seems to work so far on it, even Castlevania: PoR which repeatedly froze up for me on my old chunky Supercard SD and 1GB Ultra II SD card.

Here's hoping I actually recieve my item this time, also how long does the EMS shipping take from them?

yaynds.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ya, it is extremely easy to use and after you are done with writing the games, you can take out the flash GBA cartridge and just put the dust cover. Have fun.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE said:
Also i got a PS3, so if the Mini-USB cable has a problem with it, I'll use my PSP Mini-USB cable for it or my camera!
This however, intrigues me. I would never, in my entire life consider a PS3 but whatever, that should be a discussion for another day.....

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
id pick a ps3 over a 360 tho simply cause of the failure rate of the 360s, i know the ps3 isnt much better and is extremely expensive but....well i dunno what my point is, id go for a wii anyways....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?