Holypsx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi team
Recently, yesterday, I bought a NSW from worten in Portugal, and she said in their back xcj40005xxxxx, and year of manufacturing 2018, without any Information about the region, like eu, jap etc, hac 002, firmlrmware 4.1.0 result.... Patched console .
The most important thing that store only has new models xcj70004xxx as well.
Please be carefully, I think nintendo will can remove all the entire old stock till the end of the season.
Regards

Last edited by Holypsx,

marcsmashing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi kii
Yes you right.
However this is for please people that want sxOS system xP
Thanks of course for this info.
Regards

Didn't understand at all what you're talking about. I also have a "Portuguese" Switch on 5.1 firmware. Already been 3 weeks I'm using Sx OS, playing backups, updated games and installed dlc offline with Bayonetta Devmenu. No problem whatsoever what firmware you're on...

Deleted member 129634

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't understand at all what you're talking about. I also have a "Portuguese" Switch on 5.1 firmware. Already been 3 weeks I'm using Sx OS, playing backups, updated games and installed dlc offline with Bayonetta Devmenu. No problem whatsoever what firmware you're on...
that's because you've got the exploitable model, new ones has newer patches that prevent payload launching

Reactions: Holypsx

rrocha

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
nope. an ipatch is applied to the bootrom in the factory, so it's closing the exploit directly in a read-only part of the console's chain. yes,it's technically software, but for these consoles, a new/different exploit needs to be found

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.