plexo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiinja v2 installation
Lightbar Mod

wiinja v2 installation pic above, i do mods for £40 excl. postage pm if ur wanting it done

while i had mine open i got me kynar wire out and decided to do a mod that makes the blue led's known as the light bar stay on all the time ONLY when the console is on ofcourse, i searched through the consoles board looking for a v12 source labeled just as the 1.15v, 5v, 3.3v and more lol but no 12v, so i remembered, scart cables use pin 8 to make your tv automaticly change the channel to AV, so i got the wii AV output and looked for the 12v, was there, tested and going strong
biggrin.gif
, used gnd from the 3.3v, ill post proper pics when my wii is half done ive still got better mods to do on it

instigator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wiinja v2 installation
Lightbar Mod

wiinja v2 installation pic above, i do mods for £40 excl. postage pm if ur wanting it done

while i had mine open i got me kynar wire out and decided to do a mod that makes the blue led's known as the light bar stay on all the time ONLY when the console is on ofcourse, i searched through the consoles board looking for a v12 source labeled just as the 1.15v, 5v, 3.3v and more lol but no 12v, so i remembered, scart cables use pin 8 to make your tv automaticly change the channel to AV, so i got the wii AV output and looked for the 12v, was there, tested and going strong
biggrin.gif
, used gnd from the 3.3v, ill post proper pics when my wii is half done ive still got better mods to do on it

Sounds like you've done something cool but your post is very unclear. I don't mean to sound rude but punctuation is your friend!

plexo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiinja v2 installation
Lightbar Mod

biggrin.gif

Sounds like you've done something cool but your post is very unclear. I don't mean to sound rude but punctuation is your friend!

typing quick wen ur bored and aint feelin well is a dangerous mix never try it, ill take some pics later and show ya

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
is the light just on or does it do anything else? I did a review for the PulseVU a week or so back. When installed it makes the lightbar react to audio playing through the wii, and when its turned on standby, it fades in and out like the sleep light on macs.

Check it out:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=45235&hl=pulseVU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: How you doin xdq?