vinipeix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there
My Wii was robbed more than a year ago and now I have a Wii U
No big deal, but I really miss some of the extra songs in JD4 that were unlocked with the codes from cheetos and such

Does anyone have a NTSC save file with all songs unlocked and can send it to me?
It would be nice to play they again

Thanks in advance

KurtBliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played Just Dance 4, But This would be more like DLC not a save file. (Though looks like all the DLC is unlocks the songs because of its size being around 32 kbs)

If you want to you could get it off the net, only if your Wii U's Wii mode is modded. Download a file called JD4_NTSC.wad and Use a Multi-Mod Manager's Wad Manager to install it.

Though I can't really test this, but hope this helps. I basically just googled this is came acrossed this youtube video.

Subscriber0101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I remember that when I needed to recover my DLC 5th case of Ace Attorney for Wiiware, I needed to install it as a .wad -- apparently, that basically equates to installing that save file.

Then again, you'd need to find the .wad containing all the songs, so be careful hunting. Also, unlike .ISO's, I find .WAD's to be a bit tricky/harder to hunt down, so be careful.

vinipeix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I never played Just Dance 4, But This would be more like DLC not a save file. (Though looks like all the DLC is unlocks the songs because of its size being around 32 kbs)

If you want to you could get it off the net, only if your Wii U's Wii mode is modded. Download a file called JD4_NTSC.wad and Use a Multi-Mod Manager's Wad Manager to install it.

Though I can't really test this, but hope this helps. I basically just googled this is came acrossed this youtube video.

I do have the dlc wad installed and everything runs ok
But there are some songs that weren't sold as dlc, the only way to unlock them was redeeming a code which you could find into a cheetos bag
They already are in the game disc so the hack can't reach them :(

Thanks anyway :)

vinipeix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh thanks for bumping!
I had no luck getting the save file

However, I did meant Just Dance 4

There are 4 songs (I think) that were unlocked via the cheetos code and aren't avaiable as dlc

This is one of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.