Just bought from ebuylife

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by caelestis, Jul 29, 2010.

1. caelestis
    OP

caelestis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2010
    United States
    I just bought an R4i SDHC from ebuylife for my little brother but when searching for ebuylife on this forum I came up with negative results. Am I going to get something that I can load games on and play? I've read that it's going to be a clone card but will it work? He really wants to play pokemon for instance. Has anyone else bought from them?

2. ByteMunch

ByteMunch GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2010
    It will be a clone, and should play most of the already released games. If you can, send it back and get either an Acekard2i, or if budget is not a problem, a SupercardDSTWO.

These cards have better support.

ALSO, buy from ShopTemp in future [​IMG]

3. ByteMunch

ByteMunch GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2010
    @PharosVizier High-Five! [​IMG]

4. caelestis
    OP

caelestis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2010
    United States
    Okay, I ordered it a few minutes before this thread, and now I'm trying to cancel. (I also payed with paypal already)

Here's what site says:
    Can't locate the online service support. Can anyone help?

You guys are very fast and helpful.

5. ByteMunch

ByteMunch GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2010
    Did you get a recipt or order number? If so, send an email to sales@ebuylife.com with the recipt and/or order number saying you would like to cancel.

Oh, and there is an "Online Support" pullout on the left side of the page.

6. caelestis
    OP

caelestis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2010
    United States
    Their online support is offline..

How long does shoptemp take to ship? The card I want is the $15 acecard 2i right?

Also, the DSi I have is v1.4 U. I read a bit and something about needing a DS w/ v1.3 to update the flash card. I don't have another DS, what do I do?

Edit: I just got a refund from ebuylife. Now placing an order on shoptemp acekard 2i + service + no sd card

7. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    As long as you're buying it with the Premium Update+Flashing service, you'll have no problem with using the Acekard with 1.4U.
    But I'm not sure exactly how fast it is. There are some people who got their stuff within a week from there.

8. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    I used to think the R4i SDHC was good because I saw the team making updates for that cart all the time. But PharaohsVizier said on his forum that it was terrible and stuff in his forum to me but I didn't believe him. Then I finally got the cart myself and I was surprised, this flashcart is terrible, its slow, its menu shows both .nds files and .sav files, the games load up so slowly that I sometimes think it froze. But then I thought I could just put YSmenu into it but that didn't even work and you couldn't even auto-boot YSmenu. If I where you I would cancel my order right now!.

That is my wisdom to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice