Just a quick question

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Twilight Loz, Feb 24, 2011.

Feb 24, 2011

Just a quick question by Twilight Loz at 12:22 PM (797 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Twilight Loz
    OP

Member Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Im dont really know anything about flashcarts other than the Acekard 2i. (I dont even know if the ievolution is out yet! [​IMG])

since the Cyclods ievolution has DSi-mode capabilites, will that allow people who have pokemon black/white installed on it, be able to video chat using the in-game features?

and how good is the dsi-mode? Is it laggy or does it work perfectly?

2. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    1. It is out. Just check the stores on Shoptemp to help you decide where to buy it if you want to.
    2. It allows camera access and if the game is dumped properly with the DSi parts, it should work (the cooking game for example lets you take pictures with the camera).
    3. The DSi-mode is in beta and has a few flaws that might affect using it properly. On the other hand the DS-mode works flawlessly (DS-mode = every other cart that works on a DSi works in DS-mode including AK2i, SC DSTwo, EzFlash Vi, etc.). The DSi-mode does give possibilities to use the better processing power (and extra ram) for older homebrew too with the compatibility layer, which is a bit buggy at the moment.

-Qtis

ps. Just received my iEvo from TC and I'll be trying it out when I get home. Maybe shed some more light on the topic.

3. Twilight Loz
    OP

Member Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    could you then test the pokemon black video chat feature and tell me the outcomes? Thanks.