ok i ve try every game mode and all menu with JUMP PIRATE as helper
NO FREEZE on my G6!
i just don't have try multicard game (local) wifi is ok

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realize the dps patch isn't the same as the standalone, hahahaha, anyways, I just tried the dps patch (1-31-08), and I'm not getting a freeze anymore when playing ranking. I'll test a little more later on *off to college*

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I just realize the dps patch isn't the same as the standalone, hahahaha, anyways, I just tried the dps patch (1-31-08), and I'm not getting a freeze anymore when playing ranking. I'll test a little more later on *off to college*

if you want to see difference between 0.1 patch and the dev ... you just have to check komas database
wink.gif

modified komas are present and trnaslations of character special attack (example : dragon ball and one piece and lot morei think something like 60 % in this patch)and support (less than 30% in this one)

this version has been used by deufeufeu to chck his script for adding files in games

BTW wiki updated !
the todo list has been clean and tutorial has been upload (jestercourt maybe i ll contact you for some re write for space saving)
and add housin engi komas

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah...I want to try out the dpspatcher but I can't...I have no command prompt experience. Damn my 14- Year old mind...D:

jahnBodah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, for those that are having trouble, through the .nds file, the patch, and the dpspatcher into your "c" drive.

rename the nds file to JUS.nds
rename patch to juspatch.dps

click start, run, type "cmd"

cmd prompt will open.

type: dpspatcher JUS.nd JUSe.nds juspatch.dps Then hit enter

When it finishes, your patched game will be the JUSe.nds file, put this on your ds and play. if you want, rename it to Jump Ultimate Stars (E).nds

Hope this helps.

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I'm checking out the .2 patch and its looking great!!!!!! Thank you Saylient_Dreams for teaching my how to patch it!

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

if you want to see difference between 0.1 patch and the dev ... you just have to check komas database
wink.gif

modified komas are present and trnaslations of character special attack (example : dragon ball and one piece and lot morei think something like 60 % in this patch)and support (less than 30% in this one)

this version has been used by deufeufeu to chck his script for adding files in games

BTW wiki updated !
the todo list has been clean and tutorial has been upload (jestercourt maybe i ll contact you for some re write for space saving)
and add housin engi komas

Oh, thats cool. I haven't gotten around to play much of this lately, cooking mama 2 been taking my time, lol. Since ranking mode works without freeze, I gotta complete those now. I'll give wireless multiplayer a try later, but as I previously state, using the 0.1 standalone patch, I got no freezes in multiplayer between a patch and unpatched rom, flashed and unflashed ds, download play and multicart play. Hardware used for that were Ez5, and Ez4 Lite Dlx. Couldn't try patched with patched because I couldn't get a patched version for my Ez4. So I'm not expecting freezing when I test really, lol.

charging_chuck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi to all,
I'm one of the spanish translators of JUS.
Your project is awesome and I want to help you on the bug.
We had the same problem with this bug. The game crashes when you enter wifi mode, right? And if you select the pirate it doesn't crash.
Well... The problem is that, I don't know why, but in the file where all the helpers' text are ONLY the pirate has the wifi text. One way to fix it is to point every helper to the first pirate string, this way every helper will be automatically translated when you translate the pirate's text. I know that some characters talk in a different way (but they always tell you the same, only with different words) but this would work as a quick fix.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hi to all,
We had the same problem with this bug. The game crashes when you enter wifi mode, right? And if you select the pirate it doesn't crash.
Well... The problem is that, I don't know why, but in the file where all the helpers' text are ONLY the pirate has the wifi text. One way to fix it is to point every helper to the first pirate string, this way every helper will be automatically translated when you translate the pirate's text. I know that some characters talk in a different way (but they always tell you the same, only with different words) but this would work as a quick fix.
by the way do you want my scripts for changing the font and unpacking/repacking aar archives ? it seems you might need this.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi to all,

i think it'sx good idea, we ve planned to translate only the pirate helper ... so point evry character to the pirate could be great, like this you can use you re prefered character and text will be translated.....

I'm ok with this

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wifi worked just fine with the new patch for me. Too bad I got matched up with 2 stat padders who quickly dispatched me then proceeded to not touch each other and let the time run out. They did the same for sudden death and BOTH got the win while I got stuck with the lost. Bastards!!!!
hate2.gif

AfroPirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which download am I suppose to download off the wiki?
A bit confused here.
Thanks in advance.

------------------

Never mind I figured it out.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm, does this game really need a translation? I didn't need one when I played it for a bit before. Never thought it was that great, so I didn't play it a lot but I still played it for a fair amount of time.

charging_chuck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi to all,

by the way do you want my scripts for changing the font and unpacking/repacking aar archives ? it seems you might need this.
I'd like to test them
smile.gif
Why not?
Our translation stopped a year ago, spanish users will be happy if they get a new version after so many time!

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wifi worked just fine with the new patch for me. Too bad I got matched up with 2 stat padders who quickly dispatched me then proceeded to not touch each other and let the time run out. They did the same for sudden death and BOTH got the win while I got stuck with the lost. Bastards!!!!Â
hate2.gif
Tell me about it. It happened to me too...T_T
hate2.gif

XellKamikaze

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, if we want to stay consistent, wouldn't it be better to use the Japanese terms for all attacks, rather than the English terms.

I see stuff like "Spirit Bomb" instead of "Genki Dama".

(Sorry I posted this in the other thread first.. I had no clue that someone else had stepped in.

Thank you very much deufeufeu for not letting this project die.)

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if we want to stay consistent, wouldn't it be better to use the Japanese terms for all attacks, rather than the English terms.

I see stuff like "Spirit Bomb" instead of "Genki Dama".

(Sorry I posted this in the other thread first.. I had no clue that someone else had stepped in.

Thank you very much deufeufeu for not letting this project die.)
I dont mind either one.
smile.gif

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It's time for some news :

chr_s_t.bin (61% done) (text for support attack description)
chr_b_t.bin (82% done) (text for battle attack description)

http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?title=JUS:jump.txt
I m working on this, Identify each line from pirate helper (it ll be the the only translated) if someone want to help, just tell me the number and his correspondance.
Once done (70% analyse i think it ll be enough for begin to rewrite) we ll talk about writing, because like tutorial, if we can have some good rewrite on this it could personalize our project a bit and it ll be more fun than a literal translation

and BTW the things about keeping japanese names for attack has already been vote .... it s difficult to choose between keeping name and use translation ... but we use both like you see ... I prefer that you check content of attack description (gramar etc...) than making some revival discussion

All content error can be report here :
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...able_Bug_Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo