• Replies 1,213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ummm well everytime I try uploading the patch it doesn't seem to want to accept it. I misght be dling the wrong patch. could plz give me instructions on how to upload the patch onto the game?

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
albel005 said:
so wait where is the download please
UHM look at the front of the thread and look at 1st post and then click project page. Next click releases and click and download on the latest dps file and then scroll down and download the gui patcher. Finally run the gui patcher and run it, pretty straightforward (BTW you need a clean ROM, it cannot be trimmed)

Damaged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey,
This patch is amazing, thanks a bunch!

I have a question though, what's an "Opposite nature KO" and how do I perform one?

Plus, anyone else suffering from slowdowns while playing in heavier stages with 4 decks?

Thanks in advance

albaboi123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i found the link after searching the forums..works fine now...
just going thru the damn tutorial (in the game)...too much to process..LOL

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damaged said:
Hey,
This patch is amazing, thanks a bunch!

I have a question though, what's an "Opposite nature KO" and how do I perform one?

Plus, anyone else suffering from slowdowns while playing in heavier stages with 4 decks?

Thanks in advance

For opposite nature KO, did you not do the tutorial.... laugher beats power, power beats knowledge, knowledge beats laughter
You must use a killing move with the nature that defeats the character. Or just use characters that make blu hit sparks on the opposing... blu means weakness

Yes, there are slowdowns when too many JUMP coins or when too many specials or just too many poeple

Damaged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
cris92x said:
For opposite nature KO, did you not do the tutorial.... laugher beats power, power beats knowledge, knowledge beats laughter
You must use a killing move with the nature that defeats the character. Or just use characters that make blu hit sparks on the opposing... blu means weakness

Yes, there are slowdowns when too many JUMP coins or when too many specials or just too many poeple

Sucks about the slowdowns.. it doesn't matter with which microsd card i'm using? it'll still have it?

I guessed this is what it means, but in the tutorial it wasn't stated as "opposing nature" or a nature at all. I actually thought it means I have to kill them somehow using the stage falling bombs or electricution.. lol

thejakal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say THANK YOU for this patch. I'm over halfway through the single player and it's great. Thanks to deufeufeu and everyone involved!
grog.gif

deufeufeu2

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Deufeufeu I just wanted to let u know that I'm bloody surprised by your english. This is not a compliment. I mean, you translate some japanese games. This is great, but obviously you've got a broken english. I feel sorry for u. Did u spend some time in england or wherever? Because u should take some lessons. I'm just sayin that for u. Who do u think u are? You're just doing what others people could do. soma bringer's translation is incomplete and weird i should say cause the story isn't translated at all. Moreover u delete some of your translation which is a shame. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? u use to do some good stuff though but I just dislike the way you treat others people. It seems to me like u think you're god. And also I find people hypocrites don't u? I mean they 're all thanking u and suckin your dick yet they 're all thinking the same thing than me.
Anyway I m sayin that for u. Don't get mad at me, just take some lessons.
This is for everyone:
if u say anything about me I m going to break your ass

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deufeufeu2 said:
Deufeufeu I just wanted to let u know that I'm bloody surprised by your english. This is not a compliment. I mean, you translate some japanese games. This is great, but obviously you've got a broken english. I feel sorry for u. Did u spend some time in england or wherever? Because u should take some lessons. I'm just sayin that for u. Who do u think u are? You're just doing what others people could do. soma bringer's translation is incomplete and weird i should say cause the story isn't translated at all. Moreover u delete some of your translation which is a shame. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? u use to do some good stuff though but I just dislike the way you treat others people. It seems to me like u think you're god. And also I find people hypocrites don't u? I mean they 're all thanking u and suckin your dick yet they 're all thinking the same thing than me.
This is for everyone:
Who the fuck are you?

*Reported*
Don't feed the troll

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deufeufeu2 said:
Deufeufeu I just wanted to let uyou know that I'm bloody(haha, nice adjective) surprised by your englishEnglish. This is not a compliment. I mean, you translate some japaneseJapanese games. This is great, but obviously you've got a broken english you speak broken English, maybe? rofl. you cant have A broken English. I feel sorry for uyou (thats funny, thats how i feel about you). Did uyou spend some time in englandEngland or wherever? Because uyou should take some lessons. I'm just sayinsaying that for uyou . Who do uyou think uyou are? (he thinks he's deufeufeu) You're just doing what othersother people could do (then show us how easy that is, huh?). soma bringer's translation is incomplete and weird i should say cause the story isn't translated at all. Moreover uyou deletedeleted some of your translation which is a shame. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? uyou use to do some good stuff though but I just dislike the way you treat othersother people (ditto to you too). It seems to me like uyou think you're godGod, or a god (no, he doesnt). And also I find people are hypocrites don't uyou (hmm. ironic, no?)? I mean they 're all thanking uyou and suckinsucking your dick yet they 're all thinking the same thing thanas me. (no, im not. and i bet they arent either. you're alone on this)
Anyway I m sayinsaying that for uyou . Don't get mad at me, just take some lessons.
This is for everyone:
if uyou say anything about me I m going to break your ass
hrm. quite rude of you. lets see you come up with a almost completed translated version of JUS

oh and btw, you cant break my ass
its already broken in two, smart one.
its called a butt CRACK for a reason

EDIT: i took the time to edit your post, oh so magnificent English speaker

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
lol he who speaks with "U"'s instead of "you", has no right to try to fix someone english.

You can now disappear into oblivion deufeufeu numero Deux

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deufeufeu2 said:
Deufeufeu I just wanted to let u know that I'm bloody surprised by your english. This is not a compliment. I mean, you translate some japanese games. This is great, but obviously you've got a broken english. I feel sorry for u. Did u spend some time in england or wherever? Because u should take some lessons. I'm just sayin that for u. Who do u think u are? You're just doing what others people could do (Really?). soma bringer's translation is incomplete and weird i should say cause the story isn't translated at all. Moreover u delete some of your translation which is a shame. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? u use to do some good stuff though but I just dislike the way you treat others people (HUH?). It seems to me like u think you're god. And also I find people hypocrites don't u? I mean they 're all thanking u and suckin your dick yet they 're all thinking the same thing than me.
This is for everyone:

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wth kinda threat is break your ass? and also through the internet? woah man strong words...
sad you joined this forum just make fun of deufeufeu.... you wouldnt happen to know hazey would you?

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jokiz said:
So, how far has this project come?
IT HAS ALL KOMAS TRANSLATED; and all of story and has all the objectives
The game is real playable since the tutorial is in English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News