Hacking Jump start pet rescue not works with USB loader

jasonring

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was not able to start Jump start pet rescue with USB loader. Each time I run, it asked me choose a profile and then it just exit to the wii channel.

Does anyone has the similar issue?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jasonring said:
I was not able to start Jump start pet rescue with USB loader. Each time I run, it asked me choose a profile and then it just exit to the wii channel.

Does anyone has the similar issue?
same issue here - seemed like an alt dol issue at first, but i didnt notice multiple dols within the iso.

Aircraft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll keep my eye on this thread, I have the same problem using Disc Launcher. Restarts after selecting a profile. Neo gamma R7

My kids have the whole series on my PC, but I want them to go back to their Wii!

Carpediem2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here I have 4.1 U Wii with usb config42B cios38 rev 14 and I have bootmii . I get the same error here after I choose profile it restarts the Wii

Posts merged

So anyone have any help or ideas on this I am all ears

motleypixel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, got pretty much the latest and greatest soft mods...been keeping up-to-date for about 8 months when I first soft-modded my wii. Using disc, never tried USB.

Lex

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a no go on configurable, gx, and neogamma - what else do we have left? waninkoko 1.5?

i think this may be a dol-related issue, as the game successfully loads to its menu, and only fails once you choose the type of game you desire, but i dont use any other dol based games, so i may be way off base.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe try IOS Reload Block? no guarantee that it will work, but maybe after the profile screen it is trying to load a different IOS and not a different dol since people have said the iso only contains the 1 dol.

Avitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this to work for my daughter. I had to burn a disc and load it via a loader. start the game and choose a profile after you are in the world quit the game. then you are able to load it through any USB Loader. It must need a save already on the Wii in order to load the game through a USB loader.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avitus said:
I got this to work for my daughter. I had to burn a disc and load it via a loader. start the game and choose a profile after you are in the world quit the game. then you are able to load it through any USB Loader. It must need a save already on the Wii in order to load the game through a USB loader.
thanks for the info - would it be possible to simply copy over another wii's save to my console? i'm usb loader only, i dont do backup discs, and i'd rather grab a save than install cioscorp or the like for this single process.

Aircraft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avitus said:

Some of us only have a burned disc, and no USB loader, and still won't get past the profile screen. I need someone else's save to give it a try.

nfodiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As stated the game works once you create a save game by loading it from dvd first and then reloading it through usb loader. Now the game resets the wii when you enter the learning house just seconds later. Works fine from DVD. Any ideas guys?

Carpediem2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here once I enter the learning house the wii resets. It at least does go past profile picing thou. Also What backup launcher would load the disc its self? I have gamma and I dont have an option to fix the 002.

I have tried on usb to load it with 002 fix and regular as well as 222-mload and 223-mload

nfodiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carpediem2009 said:
Same here once I enter the learning house the wii resets. It at least does go past profile picing thou. Also What backup launcher would load the disc its self? I have gamma and I dont have an option to fix the 002.

I have tried on usb to load it with 002 fix and regular as well as 222-mload and 223-mload

Sorry I didn't specify... It plays fine from dvd when loading it through the disc channel through cioscorp

Carpediem2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well I have tried USB, and neo gamma 7 both reset after entering the learning house. Softchip r99 Gives me errors all over the place and will not even launch the game

Aircraft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avitus said:
Here is a copy of my save. Please try it out and post if this worked for you

Pet Rescue Save

Avitus,

Using your save I was able to get past the menu with explore and adventure, and start walking around town, but when I enter the house or basically start any of the activities, the game Wii reboots. So little success, but still not playable.

NOTE: The PC version is much smoother and better graphics, I just want the kiddos off my PC!

Thanks for your help!

Profezza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would love to see this attract the interest of those who can truly hack the machine. Making no progress with my own limited knowledge here. There is another Jumpstart game coming out in a few days likely to have the same problem. Additionally, I would imagine that game devs are probably keen to find anything to reduce the iso users, and will exploit anything, even accidental, that helps them. Meaning, if it isn't cracked now, the same problem will pop up again on a bigger title...

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that I'm resurrecting an ancient thread here, but this game will work if you use cIOS rev21d2x5-beta1 (base 56) and use the new Block IOS Reload option available on CFG or neogamma.

For now you need a wbfs drive, but hopefully this feature will be added to FAT and NTFS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o