Julian Assange is refused to bail out while staying in jail.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:
MOST newstations here in the US take orders from the Government in some shape or form. Whether it is censoring, comissions to show something or get something off the air. So any way you look at it the government is involved intimately with everyday television.
Reciting talking points you get from the government verbatim (Fox News under Bush/Cheney/Rove) is different than bringing up/mentioning things during discussion/debate.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
Fuck it, this whole WikiLeaks shit is stupid. I really wish there was a topic blocking feature on here that could block topics/posts based on keywords.

Censorship?

And I take it that you'd be the one (or someone with the same opinions as you) who decides what is OK to post and what is not OK to post... hmm?

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
TDWP FTW said:
Fuck it, this whole WikiLeaks shit is stupid. I really wish there was a topic blocking feature on here that could block topics/posts based on keywords.

Censorship?

And I take it that you'd be the one (or someone with the same opinions as you) who decides what is OK to post and what is not OK to post... hmm?
He might mean that it only blocks it from him so all the WikiLeaks topics he wouldn't have to see.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which would be really, really stupid. It's one thing to ignore an annoying person who posts crap all the time, but it's another to ignore intensely important conflicts because "you" (anyone) already have their belief and don't want other sides.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them