• Replies 8,959

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ct_bolt said:
How do you even add another game to the account?
I have an account I made with White... now I'm playing Black, I'd like to link the two together.

I can't ever get a pokemon to sleep, it'll just sit there snoring untill a big wall of text comes up with somthing 13206

This is also the message I get every time I try to register

11als90.jpg

Kralos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nekoakuma said:
dreamworld is off until 11th or something.
Yeeeah, figures after I post this I decide to actually see what the notices on the left say, I just assumed it was working because the pokemon did go to sleep. It'll be back online on October 13th at 1 PM, Japan Standard Time, for anyone else wondering.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
I got this weird thing on Wi-Fi.
One time, I battled an in-game trainer that had this cool-looking Bug Pokemon (Fushite). I went to the GTS and got one...
...named Reshiram(Diamond).

...is the original trainer desperate for a/really likes Reshiram? Had I just prevented others from falling into a "bait and switch" trade?

...by the way, if you are curious, the trainer is a girl named BONIFI, ID Number 41264. I think I traded a leveled-up Yooteriii...

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me?
I successfully registred at pokemon gl.com, my ID sync code it worked.
however, whenever i want to check out my trainer profile at the website, its empty. it doens't say if I have black or white etc

and I cant access the DS icon either, (the c gear downloads on the website)

help ??

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The people over at the translation project have figured out the problem as to why you are getting kicked off wifi when you random battle. Any pokemon that has an english name will be auto kicked off wifi. (This does not count for pokemon you nicknamed your self, only translated names). This is because the character limit is over the amount of a legit poke, and wifi things it's not legal.

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soulshade said:
The people over at the translation project have figured out the problem as to why you are getting kicked off wifi when you random battle. Any pokemon that has an english name will be auto kicked off wifi. (This does not count for pokemon you nicknamed your self, only translated names). This is because the character limit is over the amount of a legit poke, and wifi things it's not legal.

wait, they just figured that now?

the same problem happens if you use pokegen or an english pokesav because they give english names for the original pokemon, instead of a nickname.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheClaw94 said:
TheClaw94 said:
Is it possible to bypass the region lock on Pokemon Black/White (so that they can be played on a DSi) using an Action Replay?
Anyone?

I'm playing it on my DSi only thing that doesn't work is the video chat, the IR and the poketransfer thats all

TheClaw94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SOS-Rens said:
TheClaw94 said:
TheClaw94 said:
Is it possible to bypass the region lock on Pokemon Black/White (so that they can be played on a DSi) using an Action Replay?
Anyone?

I'm playing it on my DSi only thing that doesn't work is the video chat, the IR and the poketransfer thats all
Are you using an Action Replay to play it on the DSi?

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheClaw94 said:
SOS-Rens said:
TheClaw94 said:
TheClaw94 said:
Anyone?

There is a no-exp AP fix cheat I don't know if that's what you're looking for

TheClaw94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SOS-Rens said:
TheClaw94 said:
SOS-Rens said:
TheClaw94 said:
TheClaw94 said:
Anyone?

There is a no-exp AP fix cheat I don't know if that's what you're looking for
I was looking for a way to play my Black cartridge on a DSi using an Action Replay. It's region locked, so I thought perhaps there was a way to bypass the region lock by using an Action Replay.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheClaw94 said:
I was looking for a way to play my Black cartridge on a DSi using an Action Replay. It's region locked, so I thought perhaps there was a way to bypass the region lock by using an Action Replay.
Hmm what flashcard are you using ??
If you're using a DSTT you should patch it

If DSTT:
http://gbatemp.net/t256628-pokemon-black-a...e-english-patch

EDIT: w8 its a official cardridge ??? if so I don't know what to do (yes maybe play on a DSLite or Phat

TheClaw94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SOS-Rens said:
TheClaw94 said:
Hmm what flashcard are you using ??
If you're using a DSTT you should patch it

If DSTT:
http://gbatemp.net/t256628-pokemon-black-a...e-english-patch
I'm not using a Flashcard. I own the actual cartridge.

Edit: QUOTE
EDIT: w8 its a official cardridge ??? if so I don't know what to do (yes maybe play on a DSLite or Phat

I've been using a DS Phat. I'd just prefer to play it on a DSi because of the bigger and brighter screens.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag