• Replies 8,959

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokelover said:
[bSPOILERS][/b]
Ok went to Hiun city, no one there with an orange boat. This is right after N leaves with Zekrom
I wasn't talking about you. someone asked where to get victini

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am r4ymond said:
Does anyone know where I can find the 5th Gym? I've searched the place where you had to cross the long bridge to the left and searched the warehouses, but I can't find the 5th Gym or Gym Leader.
If I'm correct, go in that city all the way up, and then to the right. DONT go up the stairs, in front of the stairs, go to the left...
At the left, you see a building with glass tops, that's the gym, as far as I've gone in there
wink.gif

Not really a clear description, but I hope you can find it
wink.gif

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thiemo said:
I am r4ymond said:
Does anyone know where I can find the 5th Gym? I've searched the place where you had to cross the long bridge to the left and searched the warehouses, but I can't find the 5th Gym or Gym Leader.
If I'm correct, go in that city all the way up, and then to the right. DONT go up the stairs, in front of the stairs, go to the left...
At the left, you see a building with glass tops, that's the gym, as far as I've gone in there
wink.gif

wink.gif

Go right not left... lol... I do that alot too.

LightSamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help with the third gym? It's the gym in the massive city, I'm just assuming it's gym number 3. I get turned away upon entry, what am I supposed to do?

Thanks.

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ct_bolt said:
Thiemo said:
I am r4ymond said:
wink.gif

wink.gif

Go right not left... lol... I do that alot too.
Woops, sorry!

Didnt even notice that I typed it wrong @.@

LightSamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Krestent said:
What do I do in the second gym (the one which looks like a library)?
Climb the small stepladders and "talk" to the books that stick out. Certain ones have a ! pop up. Do them in a certain order (whilst battling the trainers) and the way to the leader will open.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i noticed that it says wifi at the top of the battle menu when your in a battle, what does that mean can i be connected to wifi in my single player?

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
i noticed that it says wifi at the top of the battle menu when your in a battle, what does that mean can i be connected to wifi in my single player?

My guess is it is part of the C-Gear. Just letting you know if you are connected to Wi-fi.

D

Deleted User

OP
How come everyone was all crazy about fixing the EXP problem, but barely anyone cares about the Wifi problems and the Union Room problems?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/zt9KMvI-kQs?si=o7yb3GlzURRtZh0o