• Replies 8,959

Salk2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NEEED HELP !!!

im stuck at a point in the game

team plasma stole the fossil head etc and i've got it back... i then apparently have to go the the 3D city and find belle and the other 2 people at the harbour but i haven't found them

ang86elax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
macias said:
ang86elax said:
is that tadpole pokemon good?
it kicks @sses! a must have. u can train it in cave with bats and rocks. it grows very fast (i called mine BOB
biggrin.gif
)

thanks alot, i might steal that name from you too

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
TO ALL PEOPLE LOKING FOR STONES. THERE is a stone shop! the town with the musical thing , go up to the musical thing go right all the way. u will eventually end up in a town full of neon lights , the building next to the pokemon centre( the biggest building) sells SOME stones. i bought my leaf stone from that building

Phipse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
TO ALL PEOPLE LOKING FOR STONES. THERE is a stone shop! the town with the musical thing , go up to the musical thing go right all the way. u will eventually end up in a town full of neon lights , the building next to the pokemon centre( the biggest building) sells stones.

Are you talking about the battle subway? But how do I buy stones? There's nobody who sells anything...

boekeboekeboeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there,

So I'm having a problem here. I have 2 CycloDS's, same firmware and all. I have 2 MicroSD cards. Me and my girlfriend both started a file. 1 pokemon black, 1 pokemon white. When in a pokecenter, we try to enter the upper left most elevator(via talking to the girl in brown/orange) pokemon black seems to freeze, while pokemon white doesn't.

Anyone else here experiencing the same problem?

ps. I tried swapping microSD cards. I even tried putting the game on the other microSD with that particular CycloDS cart. Still no difference. So it seems to be a pokemon black problem.

boekeboekeboeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you go left, then up through the garden. where you reach the daycare. Go left again and a battle with 1 of your "rivals" will occur at a crossroad.

After that you have to go left to the cave, fight the plasma's and you can go back to the crossroad you fought that "rival" earlier ago and head south

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk