• Views 1,181,103
  • Replies 8,959

kanefan666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
WTF!!!! Just saw the final evos of starters on serebii and... Daikenki - Dialga (Shape), Emboar = Magmortar (Shape and design), Jaroda = Dragonair (Shape). Look fake or Nintendo suck ballz at designing these days..

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
Edit
Also, has anyone noticed something randomly popping up in the water? It appears as if something is in there, but after a while, it disappears. Has anyone else noticed this?

Funny you should mention that...I literally JUST encountered that! Probably similar to Tabbune, it's a pokemon that pops up from time to time in any given area.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The thread has been lovely and peaceful for the last few hours and pretty much all posts have been on-topic and non-spammy so this isn't really aimed at you guys already posting BUT it's almost time for Euro-kids to be getting up so we may see an influx of spam posts. So just to be prepared here's the message I posted a while ago again.
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
Alright folks, Mr Grumpy mod is back. Some order needs to be regained in this thread as the same questions and posts are filling it to the point it's making it hard for those looking for information to read.

Any posts saying "Can someone make a patch for X cart" will be removed. A patch for your cart will come when it comes. There will be no explanation, you'll simply find them gone.

Any posts not directly related to the game, help with the game, it's copy protection, helping someone to fix said copy protection or asking for help applying said fix will be removed. There will be no explanation, you'll simply find them gone.

It's already known which carts it works on, which carts it doesn't work, which carts the patch makes it run fine on, which carts don't load the game up. We don't need endless amounts of posts saying "It doesn't work on the DSTT" and "It doesn't work on the R4i". We already know. If you really feel like you need to post the info cos you think you have info that 100 people haven't already posted then post it in here : http://gbatemp.net/t255029-pokemon-bw-anti...problems-thread

There is a seperate thread for reporting that the current patches work on your cart here : http://gbatemp.net/t255095-official-ap-pat...black-and-white
So there is no need to fill this thread with said posts. Any made WILL be removed.

ANY rom links being posted will result in a 7 day suspension.

ANY trolling will result in a 24 hour suspension.

More will probably be added to the list, but this should help keep the spam down and help the thread become more readable again. Remember, you're not the only ones using the forum, spare some thought for those coming here looking to discuss the game.

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chrissmith9c said:
So far so good except I keep getting ym ass kicked by dent

I feel ya. I had to go in there with FOUR different pokemon.
If you'd like some advice, look inside.
My advice is take a Yooterii with you. Get it to about level 13 or 14 [he's really easy to level], and you should be set.
smile.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porkmaster said:
I am r4ymond said:
A question out of curiosity:

What is the C-Gear and what does it do? I see "IR", "Wi-Fi" , and "Wireless." What does that represent? Does it have something to do with Multiplayer Mode?

The C-Gear

The C-Gear is a new feature within Pokémon Black & White. It sits upon the bottom screen in a similar manner to the Pokétch in Diamond & Pearl and provides a variety of features. You get it in-game after completing a task for Makomo.
Firstly, it is constantly looking for local Wireless, InfraRed and WiFi connections for you to meet with your friends. This feature can be turned off easily enough for those who do not wish to be on the constant lookout

Pass By Mode

While it's on the lookout, if you come near any other person who is playing the game with their C Gear on, you will automatically connect to them and get details on them. You'll get their trainer details on the screen and can also see in realtime how they are doing in battle. For example, if their Pokémon has low Hit Points, it will inform you of it.

Global Link

Within the C Gear, you also have the ability of syncing your game up to the Global Link. This feature will allow you to select a Pokémon to send to the Global Link and will allow you to receive Pokémon as well..

-Taken from Serebii.net

This is a cool, new feature, but I don't think I will be using it that often, because the only people that are usually around me with flashcarts are my friends and my sister.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonuber said:
alo123 said:
Should I teach my grass monkey cut it is the only one of my pokemon that can learn it
uh i only have 2 pokemon a lvl 17 chaochu( the pokabu 2nd evo) and that grass monkey. am i screwed?
I don't think so I only caught pokemon just to have not raise the only one I raise is my
starter pokemon. I will just teach it cut and remove it later

Edit: The cat pokemon can learn cut so I taught it to the cat

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
alo123 said:
dragonuber said:
alo123 said:
Should I teach my grass monkey cut it is the only one of my pokemon that can learn it
uh i only have 2 pokemon a lvl 17 chaochu( the pokabu 2nd evo) and that grass monkey. am i screwed?
I don't think so I only caught pokemon just to have not raise the only one I raise is my
im kinda having trouble in the gym though

C

croagunk.master

OP
Infinite Zero said:
that's the only thread that mentions the translation and there is still no progress that much. imo translating the whole game is useless because there will be an english version sooner
mellow.gif

I would have translated it myself but I cant figure out which ones are the language files. I extracted the contents from dsbuff.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alo123 said:

You can if you want to, but there are other options as well. You can catch a beaver/badger Pokemon or the purple cat-like Pokemon and then teach them cut. That's what I did and it seems to work out.

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dragonuber said:
alo123 said:
dragonuber said:
alo123 said:

Just catch a Yooterii [the dog looking pokemon] and get him to about level 14. He's a powerhouse, I'm telling you

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonuber said:
alo123 said:
dragonuber said:
alo123 said:
I beat it with a lvl 15 fire starter I had trouble on the water monkey but I just used potions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone