Trophies
Website
floatzel.net
XP
Country
United States
bloodred said:
My Copys should get here Saturday its 3:00am here
QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Sep 16 2010, 11:07 AM) Personally I am just going to wait for the American release since I don't feel like importing a game to be confused for hours over it.
Mine is currently in the mail, so I'm hoping it gets here around Monday.
biggrin.gif

As for the Japanese, this will be my first romp through a game in a language I don't know as well that I haven't played in any way before. All the Pokémon will be new, so I'll probably wind up getting all the Japanese names stuck in my head. I hope I know enough to understand the storyline.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cat333Pokémon said:
bloodred said:
QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Sep 16 2010, 11:07 AM) Personally I am just going to wait for the American release since I don't feel like importing a game to be confused for hours over it.
biggrin.gif

As for the Japanese, this will be my first romp through a game in a language I don't know as well that I haven't played in any way before. All the Pokémon will be new, so I'll probably wind up getting all the Japanese names stuck in my head. I hope I know enough to understand the storyline.
I bet you have to beat 8 gyms in the region while thwarting the attempts of an evil organization, eventually taking them out once and for all with the help of a childhood rival.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
I Think people should just hang on until it come out in usa or eur format i will then i don't have to worry about the language

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
_Chaz_ said:
Cat333Pokémon said:
bloodred said:
biggrin.gif

I bet you have to beat 8 gyms in the region while thwarting the attempts of an evil organization, eventually taking them out once and for all with the help of a childhood rival.

IS THAT REALLY TRUE??!!

Wow that's a totally new storyline!! W00T

JOKING!! xDDD

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thiemo said:
_Chaz_ said:
Cat333Pokémon said:
bloodred said:
biggrin.gif

IS THAT REALLY TRUE??!!

Wow that's a totally new storyline!! W00T

JOKING!! xDDD

Nah, I just made that up. It's probably going to be EXTREMELY different.

For instance: the clothes may be different.

Cat333Pokémon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
floatzel.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, I know THAT part of the story.
tongue.gif
I'm just curious about some of the other elements of the game that might require a bit of explaining. I've been avoiding spoilers from the last month like crazy just so I could have a fresh experience with the game.

bloodred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cat333Pokémon said:
tongue.gif
I'm just curious about some of the other elements of the game that might require a bit of explaining. I've been avoiding spoilers from the last month like crazy just so I could have a fresh experience with the game.
didn't I see you on Youtube?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cat333Pokémon said:
tongue.gif
For avoiding spoilers, this was definitely the best thread to come to.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dragonuber said:
45.jpg

i don't like the design of the wild pokemon

I thought the one in the top of the screen was a trainer. I was telling myself for one second this was a very ugly guy. Then I noticed it had a level and HP bar and was like: what the hell, worse pokemon ever made.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
dragonuber said:
45.jpg

i don't like the design of the wild pokemon

To me, this seems like some sort of obscure next-gen Machamp. Probably because Machamp was this 'champion fighter/wrestler/BRAWLAH' thing, and this is a 'black-belt karate master of some sort'. Not too bad a design though.

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When seeing all those pictures of new pokemon.. i wonder if i will even play this when it comes to the EU. Pokemon seems to get more ugly by the generation. Best generation of pokemon were Kanto and Jotho IMO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's probably a nudist cult that exists.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This is how I want to bone but it's my views that I know are right
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [belongs to one]
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish people that think they're right about everything didn't exist half the time
    Such as you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's your way of thinking
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet it be tough finding a job, if you were a nudist.
    or vice versa
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah it's easy all they gotta do is blow long breaths of air
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Confronts a nudist "Why be a nudist?" "I'm not a nudist you dick, I'm homeless and poor."
    +1
    I'm also saving 💰 . You know how much it is to just wash your clothes? pffffft
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I saved 1k this month by being poor tbh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Been eating Ramen all month, but my PC is badass!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ramen still delicious don't care how much money I'll have
    +1
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'm eating less, but mostly because I'm trying to avoid getting called heavy again during this year's health exam
    +1
  • Minox @ Minox:
    There's only so many ways they can say "You're fat by our country's standards"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My cholesterol was almost 350 so really stopped going out lol
    [uploads some 🐟 for you] :D @Minox
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood