Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I basically understand what JPH did to get banned and will withhold any judgement on the matter other than to say I fully support the staff in any decision they make on this issue. But I will say that there have only been 2 people on this forum that I was ever at serious odds with.....JPH was one of them. The other has long-since been banned and therefore doesn't matter who it was.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
zidane_genome said:
I personally am glad he's gone... get rid of the trash! He gave me warnings and even banned me before, and 90% of it was overturned by real staff members...

Now if I can just get that last 10% warn from him removed, I'll be happy!

peace out JPH! you won't be missed here!

In all fairness to JPH when he was a mod, and believe me we had more then a few encounters with each other back in the day, after he got sacked as a mod he stated several times that he sucked at moderating. (his own words) He never tried to sugar coat the fact, he was very honest and self deprecating when it came to that.

I always respected him for his honesty, it takes balls to admit something like that about yourself.

And regardless of the recent events, he put a hell of a lot of work in here as staff. Nobody can deny that. I will always believe he tried his best to do a good job, and I will always respect that too. No matter how his time here came at an end, if this is the end that is, nothings been confirmed yet by the admins. You have to give the guy credit for the good things he did here. Nobody is perfect, and some people just arent cut out for certain jobs no matter how hard they try. (and its obvious he tried really hard)

Even though about half my warns were due to him, I liked the guy, many people did.

And he will be missed by them.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
??? said:
In all fairness to JPH when he was a mod, and believe me we had more then a few encounters with each other back in the day, after he got sacked as a mod he stated several times that he sucked at moderating. (his own words) He never tried to sugar coat the fact, he was very honest and self deprecating when it came to that.

I always respected him for his honesty, it takes balls to admit something like that about yourself.

And regardless of the recent events, he put a hell of a lot of work in here as staff. Nobody can deny that. I will always believe he tried his best to do a good job, and I will always respect that too. No matter how his time here came at an end, if this is the end that is, nothings been confirmed yet by the admins. You have to give the guy credit for the good things he did here. Nobody is perfect, and some people just arent cut out for certain jobs no matter how hard they try. (and its obvious he tried really hard)

Even though about half my warns were due to him, I liked the guy, many people did.

Couldn't agree more, and couldn't say it better even if I tried!

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
??? said:

Couldn't agree more, and couldn't say it better even if I tried!
Well said p1ng!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh...should I be sad? Because in reality I'm not. Of the months I have been here I never gained much respect for him. He seemed more like a kid with too much power more then anything. I actually found it quite humorous when I saw that he was demoted. As I saw it, It was like the staff felt bad for him and threw him a bone called head of Mag. Staff (I knew this isn't true now). I'm sorry if I sound like a dick but when your part of the staff here at GBAtemp you really got to step your game up. JPH in my opinion never did. Good luck with your future though.

Tipmen999

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
I'm not happy he got banned, but it was probably for the best. It's not really healthy the amount of time that he once poured into this site. Especially for someone his age, it definitely wasn't productive for his own life. On top of that a lot of people did treat him like shit, members and some staff included.

Toni Plutonij said:
And about Head Mag. Staff, well, I don't think there will be anyone with that title, actually there is no need for it, JPH was given the title because he was demoted from Mod duties (but he had a bit more power than ordinary mag. staff)..Now that he's banned, I don't think they'll keep that title at all..

And in lieu of this tidbit about the unimportant, made up position, created to appease him while rendering him impotent... well yeah I think that he's better off. I wish him the best and I hope he takes this change in stride instead of letting it crush him like some so obviously hope it will.

I appreciate it man. You've always been helpful to me, seemed to understand me.
smile.gif

zidane_genome said:
I personally am glad he's gone... get rid of the trash! He gave me warnings and even banned me before, and 90% of it was overturned by real staff members...

Now if I can just get that last 10% warn from him removed, I'll be happy!

peace out JPH! you won't be missed here!
Schoolgirl..laff

QUOTE(Rayder @ Apr 8 2009, 08:26 PM)
I basically understand what JPH did to get banned and will withhold any judgement on the matter other than to say I fully support the staff in any decision they make on this issue. But I will say that there have only been 2 people on this forum that I was ever at serious odds with.....JPH was one of them. The other has long-since been banned and therefore doesn't matter who it was.
And this post serves...what purpose?

Ace Gunman post the log. You make it sound like much worse IMO.
Like seriously, I don't care if you post the log -- doesn't bother me one bit.

Had a good time on the boat. Made enemies and friends...in the end it's just a forum.
Good luck to you guys, later~

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i never liked the guy, he gave me a useless warn for telling off lazy noobs but i digress. people that make threats in real life get taken care of by the police. those that make such threats here should be taken care of, especially if its former "staff"

good call on banning him, i had a feeling he wouldve been eventually

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
zidane_genome said:
Tipmen999 is JPH's alternate name... nice... well, it was kinda good while it lasted...
can we just IP ban him?
I say just leave him. As much as he may or may not deserved to be banned, I think its unfair to a person who has invested as much time into the community as he did to just leave him out in the cold. Just letting him see how the temp is going every once in a while is fine.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah good riddance to bad rubbish. Wont be missed here JPH!!! He was always mean to me on IRC and really hurt my self-esteem and stuff.
hate2.gif

Anyways whats this about a ¿t******-sonxual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy