wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
JOZ2 3AM P2
Update
JOZ2_3AM_P1_2.png

This point-and-click homebrew offers 14 additional Sourates from the 114 of the Coran, in Arabic.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cruddybuddy said:
Does this have Jihad tips?

Also, isn't it spelled, Qu'ran?
Haha!

This is JUST what I was after. I bet most users of GBATemp are really happy to have such a programme available.
hate2.gif

I'll never understand why they post things that require heavy moderation or disclaimers and warnings, threating bans if people voice their views. It's contro. and people don't want it - don't post it!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i post on all gba/nds homebrew. i don't care what the nature of the homebrew is. everything coded for either system deserves a front page post. someone took the time to make it because they felt strongly about it. stupid immature opinions go hand-in-hand with forums. learn to take the bad with the good and move on. life is too short to dwell on some trivial bullshit.

if anyone else has an opinion to post based on the nature of this homebrew, don't. i don't want to close the thread because people can't keep it on topic.

-another world

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another World said:
kobykaan said:
Isn't it Quran /Qu'ran
not coran !?

i honestly don't know. i've never read the book and know little about it. i'm going by how the source wrote it up.

-another world

It's indeed the Holy Quran (or Qu'ran) Changing it (add to the title "Quran for the DS") would be more usefull to find it when using the search button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill