Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone wanting categories in JoyFlow:

change line 505 of menu_game.cpp from

if (m_current_view == COVERFLOW_USB)
to
if (m_current_view == COVERFLOW_USB || m_current_view == COVERFLOW_CHANNEL)

and change line 281 of menu_main.cpp from

if (m_current_view == COVERFLOW_USB)
to
if (m_current_view == COVERFLOW_USB || m_current_view == COVERFLOW_CHANNEL)

and lastly line 324 of menu_main.cpp from

else if (done==0 && m_current_view == COVERFLOW_USB && m_cat.getBool("GENERAL", "category_on_start", false)) // Only supported in game mode (not for channels, since you don't have options for channels yet)

to

else if (done==0 /*&& m_current_view == COVERFLOW_USB*/ && m_cat.getBool("GENERAL", "category_on_start", false)) // Only supported in game mode (not for channels, since you don't have options for channels yet)

obviously lots of options in the settings for the channels dont apply, but this enables setting categories for them and pressing b on favourites to choose from them when in channel view. works fine on my end. quick hack to enable it for now.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The system menu replacement is perfect. Much easier to deal with than a buggy priiloader install. I had to delete the content files so ShowMiiWads could install it.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
hellboy2010 said:
i use to have that problem and the problem was the folder structure.

you need to have this folder structure.

usb:/games/GAME_ID
usb:/games/RCDE52
Is this problem only for JoyFlow or for s/uneek+di as well?
Should I change ModMii's sneek game bulk extractor to just have the folders named as their title id? Any opinions?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
XFlak said:
hellboy2010 said:
i use to have that problem and the problem was the folder structure.

you need to have this folder structure.

usb:/games/GAME_ID
usb:/games/RCDE52
Is this problem only for JoyFlow or for s/uneek+di as well?
Should I change ModMii's sneek game bulk extractor to just have the folders named as their title id? Any opinions?

It was just for joyflow. Games loaded fine (in UNEEK+DI) as per the extraction from Modmii, but not with joyflow. I just chopped down the folder names to GAME NAME, and voila!

webugoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hellboy2010 said:
XFlak said:

that would be nice.

do it.............please

Thumbs UP.

And if you can ... Before or after the game conversion it would create a csv file with a list of games that was converted. Kinda keeping a list of the games what's in the game folder.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
webugoy said:
hellboy2010 said:
XFlak said:

that would be nice.

do it.............please

Thumbs UP.

And if you can ... Before or after the game conversion it would create a csv file with a list of games that was converted. Kinda keeping a list of the games what's in the game folder.
i like it
biggrin.gif

consider it on my todo list

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm working on a new channel for joyflow based on the internet channel. It's looking good so far....anyone got any decent music that they would like for the joyflow channel?

I need some ideas.

Should be able to get a release out some time next week.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
webugoy said:
hellboy2010 said:
XFlak said:
Should I change ModMii's sneek game bulk extractor to just have the folders named as their title id? Any opinions?that would be nice.

do it.............pleaseThumbs UP.

Done!

In the latest ModMii beta, the games are already extracted to folders according to their Title ID.

It also generates a csv file with a numbered list of the games including columns for title and title ID. In fact, the next version of ModMii will even create a *.bat file in your games folder that u can run by itself at any time to update the list... this will come in handy if you ever copy pre-converted folders from one drive to another and don't need to use ModMii to convert wii games to sneek format.

edit: it will also automatically rename folders previously saved under ModMii's old naming convention, ie. "TITLE [TITLEID]" to the new naming convention compatible with JoyFlow, ie. "TITLEID"

I still got at least 2 new features to add before the next ModMii official release (so it still won't be ready for awhile), but I just thought I'd give everyone on update on this.QUOTE(icw35 @ Mar 25 2011, 03:41 PM)
I'm working on a new channel for joyflow based on the internet channel. It's looking good so far....anyone got any decent music that they would like for the joyflow channel?

I need some ideas.

Should be able to get a release out some time next week.
I hope you're only using the internet channel as inspiration... if you actually use parts of any official ninty channel (ie. banner, icon, audio, images etc.) then your channel will be illegal.

I would recommend you base your channel off of a legal base wad, or a channel made by someone other than nintendo.

hellboy2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
In the latest ModMii beta, the games are already extracted to folders according to their Title ID.

It also generates a csv file with a numbered list of the games including columns for title and title ID. In fact, the next version of ModMii will even create a *.bat file in your games folder that u can run by itself at any time to update the list... this will come in handy if you ever copy pre-converted folders from one drive to another and don't need to use ModMii to convert wii games to sneek format.

edit: it will also automatically rename folders previously saved under ModMii's old naming convention, ie. "TITLE [TITLEID]" to the new naming convention compatible with JoyFlow, ie. "TITLEID"

I still got at least 2 new features to add before the next ModMii official release (so it still won't be ready for awhile), but I just thought I'd give everyone on update on this

nice.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

B

BryceOne

Does Joyflow support music like WiiFloy? I'm using the same music files I use for WiiFlow but it's not playing them

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
shoot i wouldnt even know where to begin to try to do that overjoy

you know how "great" my coding skills are i am always asking you something

although it is something else to try and mess with

But you learn very quick so... and you know how to find me and others that can help. I also think you should release this in an installer that checks if you're really on emu nand. You don't wanna install this on your real nand. Although you can lauch HBC in JoYflow if it's installed.

Atm I am busy to add the wbfs stuff to Crediars DI module, I think I finished most functions I need for this.
This is what im referring to, am i just assuming the wrong thing that .wbfs games wont be supported or is this in reference to WBFS formatted drives?

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
I hope you're only using the internet channel as inspiration... if you actually use parts of any official ninty channel (ie. banner, icon, audio, images etc.) then your channel will be illegal.

Ooops hehe. Then I guess I won't be releasing it on here...sure it will get leaked somewhere though
smile.gif

Considering it's a channel to load a "backup" loader, on a Wii with a modded theme (using ninty code) which uses uneek+di, I'm sure it's all pretty illegal. Anyway I don't think ninty will come after me, I'm just not worth it
smile.gif
or worth anything hehe.

But point taken.

No thoughts on the music anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1