• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 436,396
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(The name is actually an amalgam of X and Zero from MMX. It's pronounced simply "Z" or "Zee," whereas Xi is pronounced more like "Shi.")
I still think you just slammed your head on your keyboard and those were the letters that came up.

xzi.jpg

Reactions: UltraSUPRA

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or the entire "Russian collusion" hoax that wasted over $40 million and 3 years. Still waiting on all that evidence that that piece of Schiff supposedly has.

@Xzi
Wait which Russian collusion 2016 or the one from today ?

Reactions: IncredulousP

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For one, you dont have any Good evidence of widespread voter fraud. Sure, you got good proof of voter fraud, but widespread voter fraud? There is no good proof. Even then, it dosent matter. Tomarrow is the college vote. Safe harbor already passed. Demos have a majority in House. Trump is gonna lose no matter what.
Any proof of voter fraud should make all votes void and null and press an immediate in person, with id revote. Should of been the case from the beginning their never should of been this bull crap mail in ballot shit. It has caused every bit of this and basically has left half the country in a state of disbelief. Before long i see texas succeding from the usa with many other stats following

Last edited by wartutor,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So their is proof that its easy to do if that dumb ass can do it. And proving it happened even just a couple of times opens up the question of how many do we not know of. The system is broke and needs fixed
Sure and seeing that 2020 just like 2016 can’t be changed.. I’m sure Biden will look into creating fair voter registration and over seeing to make sure crazy people cant claim phishing aligations without proof.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure and seeing that 2020 just like 2016 can’t be changed.. I’m sure Biden will look into creating fair voter registration and over seeing to make sure crazy people cant claim phishing aligations without proof.
You can call half the people in the united states crazy they are calling your side crazy. Problem is without an unbiased check on the voter system noone will ever know what side was right. I dont care one way or the other just calling what i see from both sides.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can call half the people in the united states crazy they are calling your side crazy. Problem is without an unbiased check on the voter system noone will ever know what side was right. I dont care one way or the other just calling what i see from both sides.
No im pretty should Georgia checked the vote 3 times, Wisconsin Checked 2 times ... I really don’t think they going to find anything on the fourth pass...
Oh did I forget to mention Trump dined and ditched the 3millon dollar cost of the Wisconsin recount.. Republicans refuse to pay for it.. so sad I guess Trump need 200 million more to be donated by suckers.. I mean Real Americans

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I still think you just slammed your head on your keyboard and those were the letters that came up.
Whereas I can only assume you started with the word "moron" as a base for your username and added a few random letters in. A bit too on-the-nose for my tastes, but you do you.

Last edited by Xzi,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whereas I can only assume you started with the word "moron" as a base for your username and added a few random letters in. A bit too on -the-nose for my tastes, but you do you.
I just thought he misspelled Moron..

Master X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So their is proof that its easy to do if that dumb ass can do it. And proving it happened even just a couple of times opens up the question of how many do we not know of. The system is broke and needs fixed

People committing election fraud should certainly be charged - And, as that story shows, they are - But even Republicans agree that one off cases like this aren't enough to impact election results.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...vidence-widespread-election-fraud/3783305001/

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP, even as Trump continued to pursue legal challenges to an election he has yet to concede to President-elect Joe Biden.

Barr's stance is quite the change from his earlier :"We're going to see massive voter fraud!" opinion.

You want a unbiased check? Check the Supreme Court. Liberal judges, conservative judges, three of Trumps own appointed judges all agree - Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on over his 'wide spread, massive, the likes we've never seen!!!' voter fraud claims.

In fact, even Republicans who are nominally on his side agree too - which is why they're trying to file cases seeking to invalidate elections results without citing fraud as the reason. (Or, as a pro-trump lawyer put it in Wisconsin... "Proof of fraudulently cast ballots is not necessary")

Also @Xzi , pretty sure this is the origin for his name - https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/026/479/morans.jpg

Edit - Fun fact, but one of the many Republicans who have filed a election suit? His name just so happens to be Moran.

https://www.boston.com/news/politic...-republicans-terribly-unfair-election-lawsuit

He also had a interesting take too about voter fraud... It doesn't have to be proven to have happened, just that it MIGHT have happened.

Last edited by Master X,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like this is the government during this pandemic.
View attachment 237969
Most bunker people I know don’t even leave the bunker.. isn’t this the exact situation Doomsday prepper work for.. to stay underground for months at a time than why are people having hissy fits that they can’t to daycare..

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most bunker people I know don’t even leave the bunker.. isn’t this the exact situation Doomsday prepper work for.. to stay underground for months at a time than why are people having hissy fits that they can’t to daycare..
This isn't the apocalypse. We have a vaccine.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? No! This whole thing was never too severe to begin with. The vaccine just means that you have to agree with me.
No I think you confused..you just agreed that wearing mask was not the apocalypse.. and people bitching bout a mask.. were babies Who just weren’t given their bottle .. you just agreed today. Don’t try to change your stances now to look cool in front of your friends .. because then they weren’t your friends to being with .

Reactions: Deleted User

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I think you confused..you just agreed that wearing mask was not the apocalypse.. and people bitching bout a mask.. were babies Who just weren’t even their bottle .. you just agreed today. Don’t try to change your stances now to look cool in front of your friends .. because then they weren’t your friends to being with .
Then I interpreted your first post wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?