• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 438,491
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not uncomfortable with race, but as I pointed out scientists refer to DNA being about ancestry than race.

It's not stigma, it's just factually wrong to equate DNA with race because of the vast evidence I've posted here.

You can choose to disagree with all of science if you want.
The 50-year-old consensus has long been disproven with modern methodology. Gene frequency analysis and gene cluster analysis indicate that not only do biological racial markers exist (Jorde & Wooding, 2004), they also correspond with traditional perceptions of race (Tang & collegues, 2005), sometimes perfectly, sometimes imperfectly depending on the distribution. It's also true that a population's self-identification effectively perfectly aligns with their genetic makeup (Paschou, 2010), which logically they would have no way of knowing beyond a couple generations. The reason why they do is because they know, more or less, where they came from - this is not a shocking revelation. This is further compounded by what's called genetic distance, which increases with geographic distance - an understandable consequence to increased difficulty of migration across natural barriers. When analysed from this angle, you eventually come up with a distribution model that contains five clusters - Africa, Eurasia, East Asia, Oceania, and the Americas (Rosenberg & collegues, 2005). You are more than welcome to disagree with these findings, but to say that geneticists themselves, or I, "disagree with science" is ridiculous. I'm also fine with you calling those results "ancestry", or whatever word you want to use to avoid the word "race", since in real world applications the two are effectively the same.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, @D34DL1N3R is of course exhibit B. The other poison.

I already don't really give two fucks about anything you have to say, so why do you think I would watch some 7+ minute video you posted that is supposedly representative of me? Your own poison on the other hand, needs no video. It's already clear as day. Exhibit Zero would probably be a good name for one though.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those numbers are wrong. Most died from heart failure or resporatory problems just labeled as covid deaths. Hospitals get someone that dies and calls it covod related due to money
so I see your a follower of facebook news.. because hospitals are not being paid "extra" for Covid patients, as most hospitals have contracts with Insurance to pay certain rates, example $3000 for a ER service no matter what it is for. or 5,000 for every day when hospitalize. I know I'm a troll but I usually say dumb things as a joke.. I do not spread facebook lies that has no bases in fact.
and yes people died form Respiratory and heart issues ..that stem from Covid. its just like Garbage people who say people don't die from AIDs and it not a problem... AID itself will not kill you but it lower your immune system soo much that a sneeze or high blood pressure will be fatal. your logic is a joke.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Trump isn't able to bring the vote fraud claims to light, America is going to look like China's property. English will matter less and less every day (as if that wasn't already the case), and everyone is going to focus on how to work with China. Maybe that's good for America, too much pressure has made everyone crazy.

@djpannda will somehow find himself to be even more of a nobody--take his pills and shut up. :huh:
oh looks like your coming out of your shell, not only are you upset because people call you out on your bullshit and question your motives. I just find it strange on how "worried you are bout the US becoming China." In the beginning you stated you were impartial world Observer but slowly your like a the 1st phase of a final boss, and now you have fully shown your monstrous face.
"Trump isn't able to bring the vote fraud claims to light, America is going to look like China's property."
Spoken like a Crazy MAGA. You, my friend, are losing your facade. Trump is not able to Bring fraud claim because there is no Major Fraud. This is a lie to steal 200+ millions dollars before Trump Abandoned the White House.

PS. Logically if someone is a "nobody" they can not be "more of a Nobody" that not how the English language works. but its nice to know you are so fraudulent. you want to have the Troll on your Sig because you so full of
Tawagoto,

Last edited by djpannda,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
so I see your a follower of facebook news.. because hospitals are not being paid "extra" for Covid patients, as most hospitals have contracts with Insurance to pay certain rates, example $3000 for a ER service no matter what it is for. or 5,000 for every day when hospitalize. I know I'm a troll but I usually say dumb things as a joke.. I do not spread facebook lies that has no bases in fact.
and yes people died form Respiratory and heart issues ..that stem from Covid. its just like Garbage people who say people don't die from AIDs and it not a problem... AID itself will not kill you but it lower your immune system soo much that a sneeze or high blood pressure will be fatal. your logic is a joke.

Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.

This higher allocation of funds has been made possible under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act through a Medicare 20% add-on to its regular payment for COVID-19 patients, as verified by USA TODAY through the American Hospital Association Special Bulletin on the topic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Spoken like a Crazy MAGA.

Japan must be pretty MAGA, if that's how you interpret it. It just seems like you are in denial about Chinese relationship with Biden.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.

This higher allocation of funds has been made possible under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act through a Medicare 20% add-on to its regular payment for COVID-19 patients, as verified by USA TODAY through the American Hospital Association Special Bulletin on the topic.
really 20% SO I can see you also know nothing about Hospital billing. Medicare and Medicaid rates are penny on the dollar compared to Commercial insurances. it say 20% for inpatient not ER. or Doctor fees example Blue shield will pay $5000 for Inpatient per day. Medicare will only pay $500.00. soo 20% is extra 100$ .. its not double, Hospital are not getting rich from Covid. Every Medicare and Medicaid is Losing the Hospital money. now if the US has the save Universal health care as ... lets say Japan this would not even no a talking point

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japan must be pretty MAGA, if that's how you interpret it. It just seems like you are in denial about Chinese relationship with Biden.
Love the fact, you have shown yourself
hqdefault.jpg

You could just stop being wrong.
it funny, too see how you have fallen from someone claiming to devils advocate to a joke..
you see I was suppose to be the joke troll .. not you.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you have proven is your lack on understanding of American Healthcare. and it does not matter about your claim that your from Japan for that because Most American do not understand Healthcare.

Last edited by djpannda,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
all you have proven is your lack on understanding of American Healthcare. and you know have to claim your from Japan for that because Most American do not understand Healthcare.
You made a claim (without source) that is directly contradicted by official sources on the matter. It has nothing to do with where I'm from. I can read. You cannot. So trust me when I say that you are wrong.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i dont do facebook at all i do read and see with my own eyes. I see hospitals label deaths as covid just cause someone tested positive even when they were 90 and died of pneumonia or 300 lbs and died from a heart attack but may of tested positive. Wide spread i doubt it but have hospitals listed some cases to get money probably theres always someone working the system and just so u dont say proof of being paid here is something thats interesting and i dont think you can label it as biased (then again that hasnt stopped u from doing it before) lol https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw some alt right idiots on 4chan literally make a CIVIL WAR map because biden won, the cope here is immense
4chan us just full of trolls and idiots nowadays, back then it was pretty good, but now about civil map thing, nowadays i would not be surpised at all if that was made in 4chan.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Voting for "not Trump" makes you a tool.
So your suggestion for fixing the two-party system is to vote Republican every time? You're damn straight I voted "not Trump" in 2020, but that doesn't mean I voted for Biden either.

It's better you didn't vote at all so that you could see that someone else voted for you, in 3 states, instead of following the "most convincing liar" and fighting for their narrative.
You've probably never voted in the US, so I can forgive your ignorance here, but FYI I would know if somebody else used my voter registration data to attempt to vote an additional time. I'm only registered in one state, they would need my SSN, address, and other information, and we have state-run websites which track the status of your ballot submission every step of the way.

Just because the candidate you prefer lost doesn't mean our (voting) system isn't working.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: IncredulousP

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your suggestion for fixing the two-party system is to vote Republican every time? You're damn straight I voted "not Trump" in 2020, but that doesn't mean I voted for Biden either.

You've probably never voted in the US, so I can forgive your ignorance here, but FYI I would know if somebody else used my voter registration data to attempt to vote an additional time. I'm only registered in one state, they would need my SSN, address, and other information, and we have state-run websites which track the status of your ballot submission every step of the way.

Just because the candidate you prefer lost doesn't mean our (voting) system isn't working.
what you mean that you have to register to vote with proper ID# and SSN? Wait so you are saying a persons voter Id# is logged so that if that ID pops up more then once its flagged.. noo that cant be truth. Otherwise the Republicans stance on illegal voter is non-existing. Because Republicans are the ones who processed the voter Registration In Goergia and other states. soo weird.. no ...hey lets not think about it and Just
listen to twitter with memes

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: Xzi

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trump and Biden should both be in jail.

i saw some alt right idiots on 4chan literally make a CIVIL WAR map because biden won, the cope here is immense
Nobody takes 4chan seriously until it suits their bias.

You made a claim (without source) that is directly contradicted by official sources on the matter. It has nothing to do with where I'm from. I can read. You cannot. So trust me when I say that you are wrong.
Dont bother, you will be arguing with people who do nothing but repeat propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce +1