• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 438,540
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What? No! This whole thing was never too severe to begin with.
COVID-19 is now responsible for six out of ten of the deadliest days in US history. Over 300k will be dead by the end of this year. But hey, I guess if we're looking on the bright side, a lot of the dead were Trump supporters who believed the virus was a hoax, and that's what won Georgia for Biden. It might also end up giving Dems control of the Senate.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: IncredulousP

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COVID-19 is now responsible for six out of ten of the deadliest days in US history. Over 300k will be dead by the end of this year. But hey, I guess if we're looking on the bright side, a lot of the dead were Trump supporters who believed the virus was a hoax, and that's what won Biden Georgia. It might also end up giving Dems control of the Senate.
Actually...
FB_IMG_1607918898492.jpg

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Which is so weird because deaths where the flu was present aren't getting that same metric of treatment.

Also, The combobulated "excess deaths" term is totally misleading. It's like statistics were reinvented specifically for Covid. Not saying it isn't a big deal, but the reaction to it is such a huge fucking deal.

But of course, telling people who don't understand logic about math and statistics seems like a lost cause.

Last edited by tabzer,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just look at this chart. People who have heart disease and/or cancer and dying get labelled as Covid related deaths because Covid is a detectable strain of genetic information that exists.
6b057424-a047-49bd-96b5-c0a65cbce88a.sized-1000x1000.jpeg

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You haven't "fixed" anything, you just added a level of obfuscation, like most people uncomfortable with the idea of race. I'm not uncomfortable with it at all - Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto.

I'm not uncomfortable with race, but as I pointed out scientists refer to DNA being about ancestry than race.

It's not stigma, it's just factually wrong to equate DNA with race because of the vast evidence I've posted here.

You can choose to disagree with all of science if you want.

I guess Joe did have "'The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History" with over 1.95 chinese operatives working around the world to get him "elected".

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-f...s-plotting-a-voter-fraud-scheme-idUSKBN27E2VH

the former vice president is referring to the special litigation team his campaign has launched as it braces for potential legal fights over the outcome of the election

VERDICT
Missing context. This clip of Biden allegedly “admitting” to voter fraud has been shared out of context. As seen in the full interview, the former vice president was discussing his campaign’s voter protection program.

Now you can say that reuters are biased to the left wing, but if your proof requires clipping out a small section of a speech and it would give a different opinion if you listened to the whole speech then I kinda think you're the one that is biased.

I guess those 500,000 votes the FBI are "tracking" (whatever that means) are a secret and you can only find out about it on a right wing podcast.

I think it's just too embarrassing to admit.

Last edited by smf,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not uncomfortable with race, but as I pointed out scientists refer to DNA being about ancestry than race.

It's not stigma, it's just factually wrong to equate DNA with race because of the vast evidence I've posted here.

You can choose to disagree with all of science if you want.

Ancestry and Race are two different applications of the same DNA. One is a form of tracing/linking, and the other is about distinguishable trends.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh wow. Fact checking memes now. Too bad the article didn't do anything to describe how "the voter protection program" works. Still could be a tool of enabling vote fraud for all we know. Following sources, it seems like all it is is a bunch of lawyers ready to shut down any contention, despite how righteous or valid a cheat claim might be. (Like denying signature verification, or shielding the public from damaging Dominion analysis). It wasn't about "missing context". In fact, the fact checking provided no additional context. It reworded everything Biden said to what he was supposed to say--but that's even more misleading.

So yeah... "slip of the tongue". Accidental honesty.

Last edited by tabzer,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If Trump isn't able to bring the vote fraud claims to light, America is going to look like China's property. English will matter less and less every day (as if that wasn't already the case), and everyone is going to focus on how to work with China. Maybe that's good for America, too much pressure has made everyone crazy.

@djpannda will somehow find himself to be even more of a nobody--take his pills and shut up. :huh:

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's okay that you are wrong about something. It's not okay to pretend that you weren't wrong, as @Xzi does. That just makes you a scammer.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's okay that you are wrong about something. It's not okay to pretend that you weren't wrong, as @Xzi does. That just makes you a scammer.
"I drank five gallons of the kool-aid, so anything negative you have to say about Republicans must be wrong."

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Republicans are always wrong. Try again.

You know the saying,"two wrongs don't make a right."?

Well, a lot of people are trying to find the right in a two party system.

Reactions: Ottoclav and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Republicans are always wrong. Try again.
Careful not to break your neck pulling a 180 that quickly. I'll take any concession I can get from you, though, as I was beginning to think you were even more of a Trump zealot than morvoran.

You know the saying,"two wrongs don't make a right."?

Well, a lot of people are trying to find the right in a two party system.
At this point it's less an issue of right or wrong, more an issue of one of the two parties actively trying to sabotage and destroy democracy in the US. This isn't at all sustainable, of course, so I'm 100% on board with bringing new political parties to the table, but that will require a switch to ranked choice voting first.

Last edited by Xzi,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Careful not to break your neck pulling a 180 that quickly

Seems like you are the one making a double-take. Voting for "not Trump" makes you a tool. It's better you didn't vote at all so that you could see that someone else voted for you, in 3 states, instead of following the "most convincing liar" and fighting for their narrative.

Everyone here would say it's not evidence, but you'd at least know.

Espen84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Omg! America the land of the brave and home to the free.

It’s so BS, u might have something u call democracy, but it’s not free or the greatest nation in the world

Your economy is rock bottom.
You make it so ppl with criminal record can’t vote, because why would the elite have ur poor ass trying to make a difference? It’s more important that privilege white ppl can make more money and stay in power.
Meny states still have the death penalty, like it’s the dark ages!
Ur prisons is over populated, and in so bad shape I would not have my dogs live in this conditions.
You walk around with ur machine guns and cry it’s my right. Buhu! I want my guns, so I can protect my self? Wtf do u have police for? Oh, I forgot, ur police have 6 -9 months training, so u have a bunch if nervous wrecks patrolling the street with guns. And old bullied kids with a rage!
U indoctrinate ur kids, start the day with
pledge of allegiance to the flag, so they grow up believe that not going to war for the country is freaking non patriotic. Without question ask. U just scream defending my country, but not asking why.

Then u elect this clown, who speak like a grown baby. “ I am the best, nobody do things like me!” Nothing but words, but no one question him. he say rasict things, so it’s great. Then ur allowed to hate again. The world have been watching, and it’s embarrassing!! I don’t think Biden will be the greatest president in USA, but at least it’s not the clown in the White House!. Maybe in 4 year when he runs for president again (if he do) u will not fail the iq test again. The world is watching, don’t make fools of ur self.

Ottoclav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahaha, maybe I used a bad equivalent. In Spanish we say that a sandstorm comes when something like this happens and a lot of angry people start to comment.

We generally use this image:

maxresdefault.jpg
that is awesome. here in the USA, we say Sh*tstorm. either way, it is going to be messy, and "the reign of hate" will just continue from the the other side of the political spectrum.

"Joe Biden will become the 46th president of the United States, CNN projects, after a victory in the state where he was born put him over the 270 electoral votes needed to win.

With Pennsylvania's 20 electoral votes, Biden now has a total of 273 electoral votes."

The reign of hatred is over.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-biden-election-results-11-07-20/index.html
Election Day is today!!! Only 4 times in our country's history has the Electoral College voted against the popular vote, and the last occasion was to keep Hillary Clinton from taking office. I guess we'll see what the Electoral College has in store for us today!

My condolences to all Americans.

I hope I'm wrong but Biden is going to make the United States lose power. I know that many are against Trump, he may not have been the best president but he achieved many positive things for the country.

I am in favor of the alternation of parties, however I consider that it is not the best moment since the North American policies not only influence their own territory but also the rest of the world.
Umm...when you say he did some good things, can you make a list? And are you sure they weren't things that were residual from the previous administration?

It’s so BS, u might have something u call democracy, but it’s not free or the greatest nation in the world
Little known fact, even most Americans get it wrong all the time. We aren't a democracy. We are a republic. Which is why we have two voting systems for our presidential "leader". Popular vote and the Electoral College, which is a group of elected(?) officials from each state equal to the number of House of Representatives and Senators. On four occasions, the Electoral College has elected a president that was not the Popular vote, the last being Hillary Clinton (if I remember correctly). So if they stomped out the next politically correct box check for president last time, then it is a possibility that Biden could get stomped as well. As for all the other stuff, if you couldn't tell from all the riots and political unrest, the majority of Americans really don't believe they live in the best country in the world or any of that rhetoric. Yeah sure, everyone has some opinion or prejudice against one thing or another, not unlike any other country, but most of them like to learn from other's experiences and improve as best we can. There are a lot of unhappy trolls out there, but not so many that they represent what most Americans believe. Cheers!

Last edited by Ottoclav,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your economy is rock bottom.
You make it so ppl with criminal record can’t vote, because why would the elite have ur poor ass trying to make a difference? It’s more important that privilege white ppl can make more money and stay in power.
Meny states still have the death penalty, like it’s the dark ages!
Ur prisons is over populated, and in so bad shape I would not have my dogs live in this conditions.
You walk around with ur machine guns and cry it’s my right. Buhu! I want my guns, so I can protect my self? Wtf do u have police for? Oh, I forgot, ur police have 6 -9 months training, so u have a bunch if nervous wrecks patrolling the street with guns. And old bullied kids with a rage!
U indoctrinate ur kids, start the day with
pledge of allegiance to the flag, so they grow up believe that not going to war for the country is freaking non patriotic. Without question ask. U just scream defending my country, but not asking why.

Then u elect this clown, who speak like a grown baby. “ I am the best, nobody do things like me!” Nothing but words, but no one question him. he say rasict things, so it’s great. Then ur allowed to hate again. The world have been watching, and it’s embarrassing!! I don’t think Biden will be the greatest president in USA, but at least it’s not the clown in the White House!. Maybe in 4 year when he runs for president again (if he do) u will not fail the iq test again. The world is watching, don’t make fools of ur self.

Thanks for lumping everyone in the USA into one big steaming pot of dog shit. Are you aware that not all Americans think and act the way you describe, and that the majority that do are Trump supporters? And the bit about "Then u elect this clown..." No, the majority of the people of the USA did NOT vote for this clown. He lost the vote of the people by 3 million votes. So try to catch up on the facts and some realities of the matters you speak of before passing judgement on everyone who lives in this country as if they are all the same. As if you have zero bad people in yours. Not to mention, your post sounds EXACTLY like something a Trumper would say to someone living in a different country. Don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Reactions: Ottoclav

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks for lumping everyone in the USA into one big steaming pot of dog shit. Are you aware that not all Americans think and act the way you describe, and that the majority that do are Trump supporters? And the bit about "Then u elect this clown..." No, the majority of the people of the USA did NOT vote for this clown. He lost the vote of the people by 3 million votes. So try to catch up on the facts and some realities of the matters you speak of before passing judgement on everyone who lives in this country as if they are all the same. As if you have zero bad people in yours. Not to mention, your post sounds EXACTLY like something a Trumper would say to someone living in a different country. Don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Ah, @D34DL1N3R is of course exhibit B. The other poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol