• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 434,984
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So... essentially you just outed yourself as a nationalist and racist.
Congrats on playing yourself.
ethnonationalism=nationalism defined within ethnicity
aka race
slow claps
So... what about the left being racist again?

Dude, is it racist to say that people are racist? That's what you are saying. They guy described anthropology and you want to burn his source material, with him, at the stake.

Reactions: jimbo13
D

Deleted User

Dude, is it racist to say that people are racist? That's what you are saying. They guy described anthropology and you want to burn his source material, with him, at the stake.
In the natural world, ethnonationalism is the norm and possibly the only functional human grouping there is,
Notice the only statement in there. Also I have an question.
Do we live naturally?
Your answer should be an easy no.

Last edited by ,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the natural world, ethnonationalism is the norm and possibly the only functional human grouping there is,
Notice the only statement in there. Also I have an question.
Do we live naturally?

The statement is a possibility. It's not a condemnation of any race. Please finish the thought before jumping off tangent.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Notimp, get a life. Your arguments are so weak and pathetic and incapable to standing up to any form of logic or reasoning your only hope of 'defeating' your opponents is trying to get people banned for making Kyle Rittenhouse jokes. This forum is a libtard wasteland so nobody really cares even if it did happen, but trying to get people banned from a forum doesn't make them cease to exist in real life, so your ideology based on lies never wins anyway.
No one makes Kyle Rittenhouse jokes, that tell other people to curl down on the floor, so Rittenhouse can use them as a surface to prop up his gun to shoot other people.

Those are not jokes.

Those are not meant to be jokes.

Thats you in an extremist frenzy, hating against people and society.

Pepe the frog excuse wont work here.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this gets you banned?

Inciting deadly violence. Glorifying mass shootings.

Thanks guys, I just found out I can get a Gadsden flag with the Kenosha kid on it and no one is glorifying mass shootings, glorifying lawful acts of self defense. Mass shooters don't spend their day cleaning up trash & graffiti and then attempt to turn themselves in after being forced to defend themselves. A lot of people make Kyle Rittenhouse jokes, his merch is dope. National hero, he deserves the medal of freedom.

Last edited by jimbo13,

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact the medic who tried to kill Rittenhouse was wearing a baphomet covid 19 mask (why does such a thing exist), makes me feel like I'm in a bad dream and there's no way this can be reality.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
CNN is a terrible source (so is FOX or almost any News Network). They are all like WWF, but instead of "wrestling", they are of "current events". It's very lucrative work.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
CNN is a propaganda network staffed nearly entirely by homosexual CIA interns and their beard Wolf from Israeli intelligence.
You ALSO failed to see that this is actual news.

Here, go nuts attempting to discredit all these sources as well:

Daily Beast
BBC
NBC
Nex York times
Daily beast
De standaard (Dutch)

I get it: you don't trust the media. But are you really going to pretend that some anonymous dude has MORE credentials*? :rolleyes:

* by the way: Tyler Durden's character is all about sowing chaos and mayhem. If that's what you're after, you can do that against people who don't put you on ignore

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ALSO failed to see that this is actual news.

Here, go nuts attempting to discredit all these sources as well:

Daily Beast
BBC
NBC
Nex York times
Daily beast
De standaard (Dutch)

I get it: you don't trust the media. But are you really going to pretend that some anonymous dude has MORE credentials*? :rolleyes:

* by the way: Tyler Durden's character is all about sowing chaos and mayhem. If that's what you're after, you can do that against people who don't put you on ignore

No you don't get it, I don't whinge on about attacking sources I take 30 seconds on google and see if something is true or not. THATS A LEFTIE/RIGHTIE SOURCE SO ITS LIES is the argument of a dunce.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how he claimed Zerohedge is a "blog" when it's basically the #1 financial news site in the world (Bloomberg terminal doesn't count). That's the beautiful part about financial sites, most people there aren't idiots (or they'd be broke), so they can't load up every single article with lies and propaganda or the viewership would easily spot it and abandon the site.

The article showing extreme levels of voter fraud isn't even an opinion piece. It's entirely data logs from the government and media itself!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ns-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Stuff you can ignore

While you miss the point that news media has incentive to influence political outcomes, it doesn't seem that the Daily Beast article is misrepresenting the situation of Richard Pilger quitting his post. Of course there is something more to the story, but if the Daily Beast is trying to sway opinions with it, it is nuanced.

/ignored now, because I don't have self control.

LOL Even Fox News knows that the election fraud claims are a load of BS.

The ones I've seen aren't BS. Also, you do realize who owns Fox news now, right? It's called controlled opposition. Fox news was purchased by Trump's opposition shortly after his first election. This is elementary. Can we talk about how screwed/played America was by being forced to "elect"/"accept" Biden for Prez. LOL.

Last edited by tabzer,

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how he claimed Zerohedge is a "blog" when it's basically the #1 financial news site in the world (Bloomberg terminal doesn't count). That's the beautiful part about financial sites, most people there aren't idiots (or they'd be broke), so they can't load up every single article with lies and propaganda or the viewership would easily spot it and abandon the site.

The article showing extreme levels of voter fraud isn't even an opinion piece. It's entirely data logs from the government and media itself!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ns-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot
Zerohedge is a far-right propaganda website that peddles conspiracies and pseudoscience.

con4.png

pseudo2.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources.
Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Citations:
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/zerohedge-media-bias
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerohedge isn't even "some guy". It's a fucking financial news aggregator site where thousands of different quants and financial analysts have written and been linked on. Even shitbag George Soros has been featured on Zerohedge, much to everyone's dismay.

Anyone that pretends what's written on Zerohedge doesn't matter means they're a complete peon in terms of financial knowledge and probably wealth. All the richest people in the world read Zerohedge. It's not a site for idiot leftists and their bogus SJW garbage.

Last edited by r0achtheunsavory,

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't hard people, if you don't believe what he says or you find a contrary opinion about it believe what you want.

Daniel Ivandjiiski

Trader

Daniel Ivandjiiski is a Bulgarian-born, U.S.-based former investment banker and capital-markets trader, and currently financial blogger, who founded the website Zero Hedge in January 2009, and remains its publisher and main editor.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-10_2-8-19.jpeg
    upload_2020-11-10_2-8-19.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by jimbo13,

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the thing, he doesn't even write the articles anymore (that I know of). It aggregates financial news from all over the world, typically featuring the things the garbage state run media like CNN and Fox censor.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ones I've seen aren't BS.
Fortunately, the courts decide whether the fraud evidence is valid or not and so far they're all singing the same song:

100% Grade A BS.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/joe-bid...the-united-states.576824/page-31#post-9259412
Also, you do realize who owns Fox news now, right? It's called controlled opposition. Fox news was purchased by Trump's opposition shortly after his first election. This is elementary. Can we talk about how screwed/played America was by being forced to "elect"/"accept" Biden for Prez. LOL.
lf

Last edited by LumInvader,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo